Chapter 7; LEE HI

The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Words in grey means their past life's story. This chapter is mainly about how Hayi likes Hanbin in her last life and that is how she appeared in Chapter 5 with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Hayi-ah. Palli palli." I ran to where he is and saw that he's holding onto a Hello Kitty plushie. "Hanbin-ah.." He scratched his nape while looking down shyly. "Your birthday present." I grinned at his shyness but then where did he get the money to buy that?

 

"Actually.. I've had plenty of plush, I don't need this," he sighed and looked down at his feet. "But I bought this with all my savings.." Hayi felt guilty. Her friend used all his savings just for her birthday present. She grinned happily.

 

"I'll have to take it then.." She quickly steal a peck of kiss on his cheeks and shyly ran into her house. Little Hayi felt her cheeks getting red. Why did she do that? They're both just 4 year old kids. But. She felt so right.

 

 

 

 

"Hanbin-ah!! The girl next door teased me for having Kindergarten storybook that you gave me last birthday as my treasure for a game!!" The little girl cried into the boy's embrace.

 

"Hayi-ah, if they dare to tease you anymore I'll kick their small asses for you okay. Now don't cry~" he console the girl. "Ani. Please don't kick their . If you do they won't befriend me.. I'm already a grown up, I'll be 9 next month!!"

 

She happily announced. The boy laughed at her bubbly announcement. "I'll be 10 in 3 months so now don't say anything anymore, we'll play first." Hayi smile again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter