Chapter 4

The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Morning Sun shone on me when I opened my eyes, meeting my mom's side profile while cleaning my study table. "Mmaaa~" she turned to me and smiled with her crescent eyes. "Oh. Taetae-ah. You can go down now, breakfast is ready." She then busied herself with cleaning my wardrobe that was scattered all around my yoga mat I used to practice by myself. I stood up quietly not wanting to make my mom realise me then back hugged her.

 

"OMONA~ KAMJJAK GIYA-" . "Mmmaaa~ I love you." She turned around to face me then patted me on my head. "Sleepy head, breakfast is gonna get cold. Now, go down." She pushed me downstairs then slammed my door shut. For all that she didn't show, I know mummy loves me a lot.

 

She's not my birth mom but she's way more than my birth mom. She took care of me, for god graciously 18 years. She could've thrown me outside anywhere she wants if she doesn't want to suffer herself but she took me in and cared for me like her own, so I'll care for her like my real mom too.

 

"Honey~ where go?" My dad bumped into me and crashed down onto the ground. "Oh. Allykka!!" I snorted at my dad. "Mr Kim. For your information, I've been Erika for 18 years and I see no Allykka here." He then smiled sheepishly at me. "Good then." Then he fell asleep on the floor.

 

I love my family. I love it more than merely words could explain. My mom, who loves the family a lot. Who sacrifices her dream of being a designer just to care more for her family. My dad, who is.. Well, he's kind of weird but he meant no harm. He is humorous and he calls me different names every morning and does weird but lovable actions all the time.

 

I finished my breakfast, bid my goodbye to my parents then walked off to school. I'm usually early when it comes to school, but you'll always see me in the school gym alone early in the morning. To be honest, I don't trust luck. There's no such thing as an lucky girl who is an all rounder and effortlessly good in everything. If you asked me why, that's because I practise my tumbling all the time to make sure I don't slack off because I've just started cheerleading for 2 and a half year. My coach told me that being able to do a tuck twist in that short period of time shows how my effort actually pays off.

 

"Oahh~" I heard cooing coming from the entrance of the gym and turned to look at it after finishing my tumbling sequence; round off back hand back pike ( this seems confusing but just imagine some really cool ones ) "what are you doing here?" He walked into the gym, still clapping his hands. "I've always thought the school gym is open to anyone whose interested," he frowned and fake playing his fingers trying to look pitiful.

 

"Well. You don't look very much interested to me, you frowned the moment Mr Na asked you to join gymnastic." I blushed at the sight of him walking closer to me. "And Usher. Cut out that face." He frowned even more. "Its Asher and I don't like you calli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter