Chapter 6

The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

"Baekhyun. Please listen to me Kay." She pleaded at the guy who was turning his back on her. "You know you don't have to explain yourself right. I wasn't expecting for one anyway," he secretly hoped that she'll explain but at the same time doesn't. "Look. I really didn't know. He didn't tell me beforehand, you can't blame me of things I didn't do." He angrily turned to look at her, expecting a sweet and nice explanation. "I didn't even blame you!! You were just thinkin-". She snorted at his statement. "Well. So much to not look like you're blaming me." And walked away leaving him even angrier than before.

 

Both Baekhyun and Taeyeon didn't talk even when they're seated next to each other. "Eh. I've heard that there's a new student in the junior class.". "Ah. Really? I think it's a girl." Then comes another voice in that conversation. "How do you know that she's a girl?" The student that talked before her smirk with pride. "Easy. I see a lot of guys surrounding the office this morning." Both of them heard the other students gossiping thanks to the awkward atmosphere between them.

 

Class started and stopped as fast as it started. They still didn't talk to each other because of the others' pride. They were the lasts to walk to recess but when they walked out, the sight of Hanbin with another girl stopped Baekhyun from walking to eavesdrop on them. "Hanbin-ah. Is this girl the one you were waiting for?" The girl asked while still holding onto his arm. He nodded. "Hanbin.. Who is-" she smiled brightly. "I'm Lee Hayi. You can call me Hayi like how everyone does." Taeyeon continue staring into his eyes confusedly. "She's my cousin sister." That explained it but Hayi showed an unsatisfied expression. "I'm not!!" She fought back. "Your uncle got married to my mom 2 years ago. That doesn't make me your fully relative." She pouted cutely and Taeyeon laughed at her.

 

"Since you're in the junior class, I believe that I'm older than you right. You can call me Taeyeon unni. And you're so cute, Hayi-ah." She blushed at the older one's praise. "Ne Taeyeon unni." She obediently walked next to her leaving Hanbin behind. "Yah. Lee Hayi!! Just because you earned a new unni doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter