Chapter 3

The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

The gym is as usual, stuffy and everyone sweaty as hell. That's how I lived in with the gym. Margaret's brother Serjonna Oh, Oh Sehun stood at Jessica's side while posing variety of fighting poses for her sister. Jessica being a captain she is, counting all the timing steadily for us.

 

For an introduction, I'm having my cheerleading practice right now. I'm as usual a primary base also known as a main base getting ready to do a basket toss with Margaret, my flyer. Currently Jessica placed me in a stunt group with the juniors because of the mental rule to us that not everyone of the best in strength and skills will be in the same stunt group and as I've seem to mention of it before, I'm very much of strength.

 

"5 6 7 8 , 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8,"

 

We bent our leg at the count of 3 and toss at the count of 5. Margaret did a kick double and that's very unfortunate that she came unsteadily tumbling down on me. All the other juniors did was gaped and stared at me and Margaret blurly. In the end she came down on my hand and I sprained my shoulder and she hurted her back.

 

His brother, Oh Sehun came unbidding to her in a worried state, clutching her hand dearly trying as gentle as possible to bring her up to her legs. While Jessica ran to the office for aid.

 

I clucthed my own shoulder with my other hand. Making no noises, I stood up on my legs trying to get the coal spray and shoulder guard from my bag. Unknowingly, an unfamiliar male held onto my other hand intending to bring me to my bag. "Hanbin. Its okay, I can walk by myself," I slightly pushed him away but he gripped on my hand tighter. "Did you forget what you promised me? We promised to be friends and friends are suppose to accept possible help from each other," he looked into my eyes hopefully. "Right?" His stares made my knees weak. He has a sharp jawline, a small pale face and consideringly a very handsome features all over him and I shouldn't have promised him that. I don't know what he wants from me, other than strength and ability to look through past which he didn't know I have, I don't have other requirements for popular boys like him to be friend with me.

 

He pushed me down onto a mat before rolling the sleeves of my shirt to my shoulder. I stilled at his touch. "Don't worry. I don't have any bad intentions, I just want to make some seemingly normal friends." He then held my coal spray mid high and sprays of comfort came out from the small blue bottle. What does he mean by seemingly normal friends? Does he know anything? Or something? I wanted to inquire it further but because of the pain I feel when he wrapped my shoulder guard around shoulder stopped me. "Not there. Higher." Then he pushed my sleeves way high to my collarbone.

 

"Ah.. Ah ackk-" I said I was good in strength, I didn't say I'm immortal to pain though. His fingers brushed past the side of my while putting on my guard for me, I immediately flinched at the sudden unfamiliar contact. He sensed it and pulled his hand away slightly. "I'm sorry. I wasn't on purpose just now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter