When the ice is broken

one is less than three u

The food is good and so the weather. Byunghun has a good day, indeed. He glances at the man beside him with flustering heart. Both of them are lying on the grass after having double rounds on finishing the charlotte. He smirks, shamefully staring at the blue sky with few of birds chirping around them. The breeze makes everything better. It’s serenade to be in this.

“The things are good!” Chanhee exclaims, raising both of his hands up in the air. He lets an audible breath. “It’s been a long time.” He grins, plucking a stripe of green grass and blows it.

“You’re childish.” Byunghun states, looking at the excited Chanhee with an eyebrow rose.

Chanhee huffs annoyingly. “Don’t you dare to start a fight, Lee Byunghun. I won’t spare you anytime to let you know.”

“And I won’t let you go anytime too to let you notice that.” Byunghun retorts. He wakes up before sitting properly; both of arms support his upper body as he staking them behind him. “It’s good.” Cocking his head to left, he lets out a gummy smile. “Isn’t it, Lee Chanhee?”

“What are you saying?” Chanhee mumbles. He is taken aback with the boyish smile plastered on Byunghun’s face. His heart thumps rapidly and it makes him flustering for nothing. He clenches his fist, putting on his crazy heart. “Calm down, will you?” he mutters softly as he could.

He shakes his head. Byunghun leans closer to the man beside him. “Hey, you know right that our fathers want us to have a real nice bonding time to know each other before we getting married.” He breathes sultry to Chanhee’s right ear and watch his favorite tint of red crept on the blushed Chanhee’s cheeks.

Pushing Byunghun away from him a little, he frowns. “I know about that but don’t you think this is a little exaggerating? I mean, we’re barely meet before and out of the blue, they planned this marriage a long time ago and you see –“

“ –is that how you’re going to say that you have a boyfriend?”

Chanhee is speechless. His mouth forms an ‘o’ before finding himself the mouth is closed by itself or rather by someone. “How… What… Who… you know?” He shrieks.

Byunghun shrugs. “We have people called spies and investigators, you know.” He throws a look at a group of kids that running happily in the middle of the park. “I checked about you since you know, we barely meet before unless there’s special functions.”

Nodding, Chanhee looks at the same sight. “You know, I don’t want to get marry.” He breathes heavily.

---

“Chanhee ah.”

“Yes, dad?” He was in the middle of the television show when his dad approached him from behind. He must be back from work Chanhee thought; looking at the black briefcase was put on the coffee table. Even his dad and him has working up their broken relationship, somehow Chanhee felt there’s a gap between them and it’s awkward.

He wasn’t loves his father as before anymore. He’s a bit scared with the old man.

“You’re going to marry soon.” His dad looked at him, sounding monotonously.

“What!” he yelped from his seat. “You can’t be serious, dad!” his face became red. His pulse increased rapidly and his heart palpitated more badly.

“We’re not in another fight, Lee Chanhee and you need to listen to me.”

 

---

 

“I’m always listening to my dad. Why won’t he listen to me for once?” Chanhee sniffles. He hugs his knees and sobs, hiding his face in the between of his arms.

Byunghun’s gaze becomes soften. He lowers his head, staring at his fidgety fingers. Biting his lips, he pulls the crying boy into his embrace. Byunghun becomes blur with his action. He subconsciously pats the boy’s back and tightens the hug, pecking the cried boy’s head. “J-just let it out, Channie-ah.”

 

 

 

 


Wow. This is the short update. Haha, so how you think this going to be? I think I’m lacking with dairy goodness. Hah. Be right back, people.