in where the opposites would remain the same

one is less than three u

“Hey you.”

“Hey yourself.” He prompts his chin on his palm. “So, how’s your lip, huh?” Chanhee smirks, sipping his mango smoothie casually.

The man takes a seat beside Chanhee; intentionally trying to make the beautiful lad beside him gets annoyed. “Well, I think it has become y pout, don’t you think so?” L.Joe grins, pulling the best –as he said y pout- face as he could, getting near to the lad beside him.

“What the –“ Chanhee shouts, pushing the lad away as he feeling the warm breath on his cheek. “Just don’t let any of your stinky parts of breaths get to me. Euw.” His eyes twitch in much annoyance, watching the lad smiling all too happy and dainty.

L.Joe shrugs. “Don’t worry, princess. We have all the long times ‘neway.” He puts his most charming face, scrunching in the pain when Chanhee throws the empty cup of the smoothie.

“Save that to your prey, predator!”

---

Byunghun groans, dabbing the alcohol wipe on his swollen lip. The cut is deeper than he thought. He sighs, remembering the lad that has five minutes gone from his sight. Such a feisty he said. He smirks. Well, his attraction towards the lad gets stronger than before and how he loves to tease that munchkin more in the future he thinks. His heart beats rapidly than before when he suddenly rekindling the moments where the lad pouts, giving him a mini heart attack to watch such the cherry red lips jutting.

“Ouch!” he hisses, eyes fluttering tightly when he accidentally dabs the wipe too harsh on the deepest one. That’s what I get for flustering for nothing.

Two faint knocks resounding through the room and he gives a small hum, knowing who’s behind the door.

“Byungie!”

He doesn’t raise his head to see the uninviting guest of his room, thoroughly watching the mirror and checking his wound lips. Nevertheless, the girl behind him would whine all day long (as if he has the times to hear everything) and by the night, she would be gone with the longest pout she could muster. Byunghun sighs. Oh how much he needs the fun now.

“You don’t seem fancy to meet with me after twenty hours we didn’t meet.” She sits beside him, hugging the back of lad.

“Joy.” Byunghun rolls his eyes, replying sarcastically.

The girl pouts second time after entering the room. She rummages all the ideas to make the boy in front of her to turn around and look at her but he never do anyway. Being the clingy she proposes. And that’s all for Lee Byunghun to snap when her hands rested on his lap, coiling in such a seductive way unmannerly.

“Get out from my room.”

She shrugs, smiling. Why should she go anyway? He will need her in the end of the day to satisfy his needs of course. “Whatever you say,” she pats Byunghun’s head, “I’ll be on that bed all night long. So, why I?”

“You’re no longer in need of service.” Byunghun tugs the girl’s hand harshly away from his head.

“Really, Byungie? I don’t trust you that much.” She retorts sultry, now sitting on the fumed lad’s lap.

“Oh really?” Byunghun mocks the lady. “Should I show you then?” his lip curls into a seductive smirk as his hands trailing over the tight black dress. “You by the end would leave me. And I trust you.”

---

Chanhee grins boyishly. He giggles more and sips his hot chocolate. Today is the day! His heart beats rapidly as he jotting down all the plans he had made last night. Swirling the concoction, he tilts his head and face scrunched into a deep thinking; either it is wine red or honey brown.

“Pinkish blond suits you more, like now.” A deep, gruff and enticing voice seeps through Chanhee which he accustomed to. The man places his right arm on Chanhee’s shoulder, pulling the much smaller lad to his embrace. “I miss you, Chunji.”

Smiling widely, he tightens the hug. “I miss you too.” His voice muffled through the shirt. “Minsoo hyung!” Chanhee yelps when the man lifts him from the chair. “What are you doing?” he laughs more when his lover showering him with kisses.

“I miss you. You miss me. And I’m going to shower you with love.”

Chanhee’s laughs echoed through the way from the kitchen to his room. Clothes scattered everywhere and curtains pulled tightly. Chanhee smiles, breathlessly. Minsoo isn’t going to be easy, watching his angel all seducing on the bed, isn’t he?

---

Byunghun raises an eyebrow, watching his father sitting alone in the dining table, reading his newspaper alongside sipping his decaf coffee.

“Anything peculiar today, son?” his father asks, not raising his head.

Sitting, Byunghun takes a piece of bread and spreads the peanut butter on it. “Nothing, but it’s awkward to see you wearing casual. No working today?”

His father smiles a little but such the handsome smile could not be seen by his son, veiling by the newspaper. “I don’t have to tire myself alone when I have you to be my heir, when that brat doesn’t want to.” Peeking from his paper, he shakes his head. “Where’s your manner, Lee Byunghun?” he says sternly, eyeing the way the twenty years old boy gobbles his bread. “You’re such a mess kid.”

“Am not!” he snorts. Picking bread, he spreads the peanut butter more. “It’s just a waste to use the plate when what I was eating is only the bread.” He shrugs, the bread crumbs splattered anywhere around the table.

“Whatever it is,” his father puts the newspaper down. “Make sure your table manner is on the top when we have functions.” He sips his now warm coffee.

“Ai, ai sir.” Byunghun salutes his father. “I need to go now since I need to be in the office on 8 sharp. I’m not the boss yet, am I?” he grins, not innocently to his father.


 

I’m not that that so responsible student you know but somehow, I think I could slack off a bit to write and my writing is a bit tune off. I don’t know this praline and cream could be a death. Oh well, I’m off to the next part. /evil smirk. In such a long time to do update~