In which a first date should always end with an innocent kiss

one is less than three u

Lee Byunghun smirks, his eyes are daunting with the teasing glints as he eyeing his prey. He swears his heart skips a beat (which happens frequently) when the boy greets his friends, smiling exuberantly. He nods his head, humming a popped song. Looking for the last moment (as if he is going any further), he has his father’s words buzzed in his ears. “Well, not so soon, Father. Not so soon.” He closes his tinted window and drives his Audi away from the scene.

---

“I heard it, hyung!” Ricky chirps as he sitting beside his favorite hyung. Placing the tray on the oak table, he finds the older stumbles with words. Surprising to hear his statement Ricky guesses. “Here’s your Americano, hyung. Chill down. You look like you have heard about Niel and Changjo are getting married any seconds.” He chortles, watching amusingly when his hyung frowns.

“What are you?” Chanhee mumbles, sipping the warm concoction. “I have no idea in what are you talking about. I’ve only my eyes on Minsoo, okay.”

“And I never judge who your preference, hyung is.” Ricky deadpans, grinning widely as he winning the banter. This hyung of him keeps sipping the Americano with an annoyed face. “It’s okay, hyung… you don’t have to tell me but how will you tell Minsoo hyung, huh? He is the jealous type, right? I wonder how this news will affect him…”

“Damn you,” Chanhee mutters under his breath. with everything.

---

Byunghun yawns, stretching his limbs to the fullest as he could. Today will be a good day, he assumes. The breezy Sunday is a perfect date for a first date they say. Byunghun chuckles with devilish smirk painted on his face. Well, let’s say this soon to be married boy is having his time to plan something for his soul mate you see.

“I’ve always wonder why Father keeps pestering you to get marry first when I’m the oldest among us two.”

“Maybe you are too childish?” Byunghun tilts his head, questioningly.

“But that doesn’t make a concrete reason for you to get marry first.” He huffs annoyingly, crossing his arms.

Shrugging, Byunghun walks to his bathroom. “Let’s just say that you clearly don’t want to have a responsibility to handle the company. And to make it much dramatic, you’re going to stick with your photographer boyfriend, huh?”

“Hey, at least he has decent job you know!” the lad in his twenty two glory stomps his feet –like Byunghun has said- childishly.

“Sure, Sungyeol hyung. Let’s that blinds you off.”

 

 

Chanhee never feels nervous like this. Heck, even his first date with Minsoo isn’t nerve wrecking like this moment where he is perspiring like crazy. Checking on his attire, he has a pristine plain white sleeveless shirt because it is summer and paired it up with red skinny jeans. He shrugs, taking a good look at his stylish gel hair –which he has dyed it with pinkish blond last night and smiles awkwardly. “Urgh! I hate this kind of meeting.” He yells in frustration.

Not a few minutes he has a mental breakdown, a maid paces to him, telling him about how his partner has arrived. Nodding in acknowledgement, he quietly strides to the foyer and sees a lad around his age, his back is facing him but he could catch a glimpse of the lad’s jaw and he could feel this one is a good grieve.

Chanhee mentally slaps himself because first of all, he is taken by Bang Minsoo and he has vowed that he will love that boy –well, not as in forever but yeah, you got the definition when you are all head over heel with someone that you love.

“You…” Chanhee stutters, not knowing what to say since he never meets with this guy and his dad isn’t introducing them very well. He feels awkward.

The lad swirls around and Chanhee jots a mental note when he noticing the beautiful triangular stud at his left ear. I must ask him where he bought the piercing though. Chanhee snickers but soon quiet down, coils into his deepest inner side when he seeing the teasing smirk.

“I’m L.Joe.”

Whoa, his voice. Chanhee bites his lips, harder. That enticing gruff tone makes him waver. “Chunji.” And if he wonders why Niel really wants to slap his loud mouth after him and Changjo have a lover quarrel, now he has the reason to do the same. Why on earth would he give his lover’s nickname to this unknown guy?

“I guess we should go now?” that L.Joe guys leads the way, not waiting for Chanhee to reply.

---

Byunghun feels he is dying for air because first, this boy’s expression is very priceless.  Oh well, he wonders how their first date will turn out. “Should we watch movie?”

The boy beside him stiffens a bit. “We could watch it at my home. We have a movie theatre.”

“And so me, princess.” Byunghun rolls his eyes. “So, ice-cream treats?”

“We have one in home.” The boy crosses his hands, tilting his body to Byunghun’s side so he could get a better vision of him.

Byunghun huffs. This going to be one of the long day he thinks. “So, where should we be heading for?”

“I’m kind of want to do some archery right now.”

“Are you serious?” Byunghun almost hits a car in front of him. Keyword; almost. Is this boy doesn’t want to be seen in the public with him? If he is, he wonders why.

“Yep, I’m being serious right now.”

“Lead the way, princess.”

 

---

The grasses do feel nice. Chanhee smiles as he feels the wind hits his cheeks ever softly. Looking behind, he frowns. “Yah, faster could you?” he puts his hands on his hip, glaring at the late boy with some black bags.

“You don’t expect me to carry these heavy things, aren’t you?” the guy pants a little, putting the bags on the ground.

“That’s your reward for calling me princess before,” Chanhee shrugs. He picks one of the back and s it, taking the silver metallic bow. “How about a little bet? Three bull eyes and the winner have the right?” he grins. Let’s say he and archery has a special string.

“Deal.”

“What the just happened?” Chanhee snaps bitterly, kneeling on the ground with such not elegantly way.

“I won to be happened.” The guy smirks. “So, I have the right as the winner.”

Frowning, Chanhee stands up properly and dusts the sand off from his pant. “Fine, what do you want?”

“A kiss on the lip.”

---

Byunghun sure that he asks for a kiss but not a bow thrown to his face. He hisses in pain, his forefinger trailing on his chapped lips. “Yah!” his eyes widen when he feels a patch of wet and bloody liquid on his forefinger.

The boy shrugs nonchalantly. “You ask to be kissed on the lips.”