TCP02

That Class President [ON HOLD]

Last time in TCP01. Maria got transferred to Myeongdeok High School. On the way, she got pushed with someone. and she found out, that guy is wearing the same uniform as she is.

 

 

I went through the school gate and look around "Wow this school is massive" I thought

 

"I know right his school is big. By the way, are you new here??" I startled when someone tapped my shoulder. I thought I was just thinking didn't realise that I blurted it out. 

 

"Yup I'm new here" I replied politely not wanting to make any enemy on your very first day to school.

 

 "So I guess if we're meant to be good friends then fate will bring us together. See you later girl."

 

                "What a weird girl" I muttered. I continued to walk to the office to take my schedule. As I walk down the hall I saw a typical group of student. There’s a group of nerd over there they probably don’t want to talk to anybody just because they are nerd. Then there’s a group of jocks, football players they are the type of people want to be, want to be friend with. And also don’t forget The Barbie wannabe. - Cheerleaders with kind of y attitude. This school has everything. But who am I wanted to judge people by their looks. But that’s human; we tend to look at their appearance rather than their hearts. But my mom always told me not to judge someone until you know who they are. So I Just shrug it off and resume walking to the office. When I arrived there, I knocked slowly at the table and the officer turns her head to look at me.

 

"You must be Maria Blue Ryder. Here your schedule, and map. Miss Choo your new student is here!" She yelled after passing the slip.  Soon after a tall dark brown haired woman comes into my view. She seem young, Must be around 20 I guess.

 

"Nope I’m actually 25. I’m Miss Cho Ai Joo and your homeroom teacher. Let’s take you to your new class." she spoke. Dang it why do I have to blurted out my thoughts??  I followed her trail to the class. It was good 5 minutes silent journey till I arrived at the door step. It was awkward. What do I do? I thought. My hand started to tremble and sweat.

 

"You wait here and when I call you, you will enter the class. Got it?"  I nodded. Oh god how long will she take to introduce me? I hope it will not take that long because my heart started to thump loudly, I swear I heard it in my ears. Not that I’m scared or anything I was just nervous on how will they react non me. It was good 10 minutes till Miss Choo called me in. "Thank God my legs started to hurt" I mumbled quietly.

 

"Class we have a new student that will join us from now on. Miss Maria comes in"

 

I walked slowly, hoping that I will not trip on the way. I felt thousands pairs of eyes are watching me. Okay maybe I was exaggerating a bit but hey it was my first time got introduced in front people so don't blame me. I stopped in front of the platform and looked up. Oh my god they are literally staring at me like I was an alien. I told you I was nervous on how will they react on me. This is why. I heard wolf whistled from the back of the class.

 

"Hello everyone my name is Maria Blue Ryder. Call me Maria. I’m new here and hope we will get along" I introduced. I heard people are whispering about my hair, my eyes, on how my Korean was terrible and many more.

"My mum is basically a Korean so I was half-America and half-Korean. Hangul is not my first language so that’s why it sounds weird" I explained.

 

"Enough with the introduction. Maria you can take seat next to Hara.” I nodded and went to the assigned seat. I can still felt eyes on my back. Why it has to back at the back of the class, I sat on the chair and heard a little sequel coming from my side. I turned around and suddenly I was engulfed by a bear hug. I struggled to free from it but no veil.

“Yeay I know we’re going to be good friends!! Fate had brought us together!”

 

Wait a minute. I know that voice. She’s the weird girl from this morning. At least I had made a friend. I still struggle to free from her deathly hug until Miss Choo stopped her.

“Hana don’t kill Maria. She has a long way to go” That’s received laughter from the class. Hana’s face turned into crimson red as she released me from her grip. Take note to prepare when she wants hug me again.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kill you. I just got a little excited consider we had met this morning and BOOM you’re now my seat partner!” she said.

“It’s okay. I’m excited too. My name’s Maria you’re Hana right?”

“Yup. Jung Hana. I’m so excited. I will bring you around later okay”

I nodded and we focused to the teacher’s teaching about some replication of DNA. When Miss Choo was about to tell the class the enzyme that used in replication of DNA the door burst opened.   Damn it who dares to disturb at this beautiful moment. I always love Biology. Some people might think Biology is such a boring subject but to me this is the only subject I can score. Reason? Because it’s interesting. Back to the door, a tall, brown-haired boy entered the class lazily. He nodded at the teacher and walked to my direction. Oh my god what did I do because his face turned into scowled when his eyes landed on me.

 

Wait!! He’s that person!!! I sprang up my sit and point my finger to him

“You! You’re from this morning!” I said

He just ignored and continued to walk toward me. He stopped in front of me very closed and said

“Sit down pumpkin. You’re embarrassing yourself.”

 

 

 

 

I'm late!! I'm so sorry.