TCP01

That Class President [ON HOLD]

 

                Monday morning I woke up early considering today is the first day of school. I went to shower; applied a bit of BB cream and lip gloss and perfect I’m done. To be honest I hate wearing any kind of makeup. It feels like there’s a lot of a sticky thing in my face. The only reason I applied BB cream because my face is too pale. Inherit it in from my mother though with dirty blonde hair from my father. My hair kind of obedient today so I just let it free but only for today. Usually my hair will stick out in all direction and I feel like shaving my hair off. But today they seem nicer. Might re considering about shaving my hair later I thought.

 

                I went down straight to kitchen just to find my mother was making some pancakes as just what smelt. I went to kiss her cheek and greet my dad

 

"Morning dad morning mum" I chirped

 

“You seem excited about your first day at school. I mean a new school"

 

                Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. My family moved to Seoul, South Korea last week. My parents’ job got transferred here. Both of them are a doctor. We used to stay at Manhattan until the day I came home and suddenly we have to pack our things to move here in Korea. I don't know much about this place but when I look up at the internet I found somehow this place is interesting so I thought it would be fun.

 

“Yeah why not? It’s Korea! They even have a school uniform and it’s cute. Unlike back there where I have to mix and match my clothes every morning, now I didn't have to do it anymore" I claimed slightly amazed with the uniform- plain brown blazer with checker skirt that fell just above my knee.

 

"It's good then. You're a bit slack in clothing department and I’m glad that now you not need to choose to wear those baggy shirt. They covered up all your curve." mum said with sarcasm. I might not have those bikini-ready-model body but I pretty admit that myself have those curve in the right place. I always wore those baggy shirts, loose pants because I have a little bit problems with my self-confidence. Let just say that something happened.

 

“Okay mum fine. I'll go first. Love you all mum dad!!" I grab my shoes and started to walk outside when I heard my name being called.

 

"Maria!! Do you know what bus to take?" mum yelled.

 

"Yes mum I know. From here take bus number 432 then stop at the third bus stand and walk straight to the Myeongdeok Godeunghakgyo. You told me so many times" Well I got registered into MyeongDeok High School and today is the first day of school. Hoping that today will be a pleasant day and it’s good so far.

 

While waiting for the bus to come I took out my phone and carelessly scrolling twitter. Nothing catch my attention. It's the same boring twitter where people rant off their daily life.. Just in cue the bus came and stopped right in front of me. When I was about to enter a body roughly pushed me to side. I almost trip!! For God sake who is the bastard that dare to push me???!! I’m angry right now. In the verge of turning into Maria-zilla. I stormed inside the bus and sit near the window. I’m still fuming about the almost accident. That person didn't even bother to apologize. I turned my head back and glared at that person. And guess what? He's is sleeping. Unbelievable. From the uniform that he's wearing, I can tell that he's in the same school as I am. Yeay! - Note the sarcasm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short i know. But i promise it will get better