TCP05

That Class President [ON HOLD]

LOOONGGG Recap from TCP04. Maria went to the cubicle along with Hoseok. She fall down then Hoseok helps her with the notes. Hana had warned her about him then the table was slammed by a hand.

 

“You have to distribute this notes you know pumpkin” 

 

A hand slammed on my table taking me by surprise. Just lucky that I didn’t hold anything because I’m sure it will be flying right to the owner of this hand’s face. I looked up and saw Hoseok (again) narrowing his eyes at me.

“Now get your pretty arse out from the chair and start distributing the notes.” He said lowering his head down to my level. We were having a sudden staring contest and I almost got lost in those brown eyes. He then opened his mouth and said “Move. Pumpkin. Now.” I can feel his breath fanning my cheeks as he spoke.

I stood up as fast as I could and I can feel my back cracking a bit. I should work out some more. I hurriedly moved in front to give the notes. I didn’t need to look back because I know Hoseok would be smirking right know. Is he famous of his smirking? Because I know every time we had an encountered he would either smirk or scowl.

I started passing the notes while trying to hide my blush that ready to make its appearance.  I smiled at my new classmates and made a little chit chat here and there. They’re all pretty welcoming and nice. Basically they were asking about my old school and how I learned Hangul.

“You’re cute when you blush back there” I looked at the owner of the voice and stared at him. He saw I blushed? Damn it that was even embarrassing.

“My name is Sunggyu. You’re Maria right?” He held his hand out. I quickly grabbed and shook it. He seems like a nice person.  But again never judge people by its cover.

“Yup! That’s me” beaming at him. I have the urge to rise my hands to my cheeks just in case my blush try to make its appearance again but I hold it back, I will probably look pathetic if I do that right?

“So far how’s here? Any good? Or bad?” averting his gaze towards Hoseok as if you know what am I talking about. I followed his gaze just to meet with another eye piercing glare. What did I do wrong?

“Other than get stuck with an intimidated bulky looking guy with an attitude problem, I’m cool” I replied shooting a glare at the guy who I mention above. Sunggyu laughed reach my ears and I raised my eyebrows at him.

“What?”

“Nothing. It just you’re the first one to say that out loud. You’re different. Really different. Interesting. It was a pleasure to meet you” He said waving his hand and walked out of the room.  After distributing the notes, I sat back on my chair. It had been a long day and what worse is, it only the second class.

*

 

Later I walked home with a happy smile plastering on my face. Finally school is over for today. On the way home I think back what had happened after the second class where some flirty senior had come to me and asked for number, God I even get recruited into the cheerleaders. What they said again ‘We need you because you’re half-American and that’s rare’ Well I’m still thinking about it.  There’s Hoseok had asked me to bring a juice for him, and a sandwich. For god sake I’m not his servant but when he looks at me with that eyes how can I deny. Shiver runs down my spine when I think about it. My trains of thought stopped when I realized that I had passed 2 houses from mine. Nice and now I had to turn back.

I reached the doorknob and twist it. Well house is empty since mom and dad is working. Usually when they on duty they’re not coming back until past 12 and I get used of it. But then when I heard noise coming out from the kitchen is weird. Nobody should be home right now. Should I call police? What’s the number? Is it a burglar? I grab the umbrella behind the door and I tip toed towards the kitchen and peek it and guess what?

“MOM!! YOU SCARED ME!!” I yelled. Mom got shocked and turned around real quick and I think her waist might be hurting for a while.

“Honey? What’s wrong? Did somebody follow you? Do I need to call police? What’s the number aye? And what are you doing with the umbrella? ” my mom rushed to the phone.

“Mom relaxes. It was you who scared me. What are you doing here? Why aren’t you at the hospital? I thought you’re at work” I asked.

 

“They said I start tomorrow but your dad start today and he’s not happy.” She giggled.

“Well that explained. I thought you’re the burglar and I almost smacked you with an umbrella”

“So how’s school?” she asked

“hmm everything’s good. They’re all friendly And I got appointed as the class assistant”

“wow that’s great.  How did you end up becoming a school assistant on your first day at school??”

“Well the teacher thought it is good for me since I was new and on but you know the class president is a jerk and a bully and he likes to glare at me and it’s scary” I complained

“Is he handsome?” she wiggled her eyebrows

“Mom your daughter here is trying to tell you her problem and you asked if that jerk is hot?!”

“ wow you think he’s hot”

“MOM”  

“Hahahaha just go upstairs and change your clothes. I’m making something for you to eat”

And ladies and gentlemen that’s how I can’t be mad at my mom. Her cooks are the best!

“Ai! Ai! Captain” I quoted SpongeBob Squarepants and stormed upstairs.

 

 

 

IT so short and i'm so sad . So guys i'm back. Im sorry it is past the due like i promised. Lot things happened. But like i said im gonna continue this story and make it as the short story. I think i don't have talent to make it into 30++ chapters story. Next update is going to be tomorrow 10 p.m KST. Tell me what you guys thinks about this chapter . it's just a filler and no hoseok.