TCP03

That Class President [ON HOLD]

Last time in TCP02, Maria went into the class and met Hana the girl she met early in the morning.  Then someone interrupt the class and turns out to be that person.

 

 

 

“Sit down pumpkin. You’re embarrassing yourself.”

 I looked around the class; other students were staring at me like I was a mad woman. What’s wrong with them? I glared at him and said “I demand an apology. You literally shoved me this morning and for your information I almost trip. What if I trip? I could be in the hospital right now and you’ll be in…”

 

“But you didn’t. So shut the up and sit down” he scowled at me and takes his seat. I felt someone tugged my shirt at look at Hana who was trying to drag me to my seat.

 

“What are you doing? Do you have your death wish? Hoseok is not someone that you can talk casually like that.”  She said in one breath.

 

“Why? Is he the school president’s son or something?” I asked

 

“No no no no. He isn’t just anybody but he is somebody. He is the school’s bad boy. Don’t get into his nerve. Once you get, he will make sure you will have the hell life for the rest of your high school. He is the reincarnation of devil”

 

I stared her in horror. If is it true, then what will happen to me?  I turned my head at look at him I watched him asleep with head on the table. I nudged Hana and asked

 

“Does the teacher always let him sleep all the time? “

 

“Well at first they always tell him to get off and out from the class but after the first examination, they let him”

 

“But why? Are they fed up already?”

 

“No that is because he rank the first in this school”

 

I gaped in amusement. How can a person who seems lazy and sleep all the time ranks first?? It’s not fair, I’m working my off to score well but still failed in Math but he just sleeping. What in the world? I glared at him one more time before returning my focus towards the teacher. Dang it I missed the components used in Replication of DNA. I will ask Hana later I thought. Before the class ended Miss Choo called the class rep and his assistant.

 

“Class President and assistant come forward please. I have some works for you too” She announced.

 

“But teacher Minjoo the assistant, had already transferred last week.” Hana yelled.

 

“Uh-uh she did? Then who’s going to be your assistant Hoseok-ah?”

 

I turned my head to look at Hoseok. He rubbed his eyes and shrugged off.

“I don’t care” he said. Turns out, Hoseok is the class president.

 

“Nobody wants to be his assistant. They said he tends to command his assistant to do all the works. Rumours said Minjoon transferred because of she can’t bear with it anymore.” Hana whispered. I shivered just to think who is that very unlucky to be his assistant. That’s why he looks much laid back. He didn’t care who is his partner because is not him who do the works. He is such a jerk.

 

“So to replace Minjoon place, any volunteer?” Miss Choo asked. Take a silent moment everyone because the room is so quiet that you can hear the sound of the fans. She sighed

 

“Since nobody wants to be good, shall I choose by my own?” Her eyes scanned every girl in the class. When her eyes landed on me, they shine like a diamond. She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled widely.

 

“Maria!! You be the assistant!!” She clapped her hands wildly.

 

“But teacher I ….”

 

“No argue Miss Maria. Come here! Hoseok-ah, you too. Chap chap chap move now” She cut me. I stood up and went in front. I felt someone stared at the back of my head when I turned back Hoseok was staring at me then it turned into scowled.

 

“The others may out now. The class end.” She turned towards us “Now both of you, could you help me please. Go to the lecture’s cubicle and get the new notes for biology. Get enough for all of you classmates. 24 notes.  After that, distribute it. Got it?”  She told us before turned her heels out of the room.

 

 Now what do I do??  I turned to look at Hoseok but he had already out of the room. I walked outside to look for Hoseok but he’s not there. I’m new here; I don’t even know where the lecture’s cubicle is. What did he expect me?  

 

“Come on pumpkins. You have works to do”

 

 

 

How was it so far??