TCP04

That Class President [ON HOLD]

Last time in TCP03..

 

Maria had her first encountered with Hoseok in her new class. Moreover, she got appointed to be an assistant for Hoseok because turns out he is the class president. Miss Choo asked them to do some work. What will happen to Maria when she has the most arrogant bad boy as her president?

 

 

 

 

Now what do I do??  I turned to look at Hoseok but he had already out of the room. I walked outside to look for Hoseok but he’s not there. I’m new here; I don’t even know where the lecture’s cubicle is. What did he expect me? 

 

“Come on pumpkins. You have works to do”

 

I jumped aside to see who was the one whispered to me with such a low voice that sent shivered through my spine. Hoseok was smirking evilly; I thought he already left me to do all the works. But he did say ‘you’ which means me had to do all the works.

 

“What are you thinking pumpkins? Already fall for my charms?” He asked while walking ahead towards the lecture’s cubicle.

 

“Don’t flutter yourself and why you always call me pumpkin? While I’m not even that fat” I stated a little bit bother with the name he comes out with. It’s doesn’t mean anything but still it bothering me.

 

“Nothing” He shrugged went into a room. Silent fall between us. It’s not that awkward i-don’t-know-what-are-we-going-to-talk-about but it’s the one that you-don’t-have-to-say-anything-because-i-get-you-already silent. I don’t want to push him by telling me why because it will make me look like a clingy-pushy type of girl. So just followed him and went into a room sign “MISS CHOO AI JOO”.

 

“Take 24 notes” He ordered while crossing his hands and leaning towards the table. What a jerk. The rumours were true then. I’m going to be his slave for the rest of the year Damn it!

 

“You’re not going to help me at all?” I took 10 notes but my hands were already full and I can’t see in front. How am I going to carry 24 notes??  I peek and saw Hoseok shaking his head lightly.

 

“Nope” he told popping the ‘p’ at the end

 

What a jerk. I tried to take the notes and end up falling down right on my . I heard a hysterical laughed before turned and glared at the source of the sound. Hoseok was clutching his stomach laughing like a mad man. I know that the fact that I fall very un-lady-like but it’s partially his fault.

 

“Shut up! You’re not helping anything” I tried to recollect the notes into my hands and end up fall again. I slammed my hands to my face trying to cover my red face. Urghh this is embarrassing

 

“Are you really clumsy or you’re plain stupid?” He bent down to collect the notes. “You could just ask” he said.

 

“But you said you’re not going to help me” I raised my eyebrows.

“Not when you ask me too. Ah I mean begged for” he smirked Damn that smirk. How can I ask him? He was the scariest person I ever met. Even the first time we saw each other he scowled at me for God sake.

 

“You’re scary” I mumbled quietly while straighten my back

 

“Come again”

 

I kept my mouth shut.  He doesn’t need to know that I scared of him though. I walked out from the room with 10 notes in my hand. Even though it just only 10 notes but Miss Choo sure knows how to make a book. They’re so thick like a freaking dictionary. I struggled to keep the notes aka books balanced on my hands. They’re so heavy. I heard a light step behind me and I assumed it was Hoseok.

 

I think my hands going to fall off anytime right now. I heard a small sigh escaped from Hoseok then felt my hands getting lighter. He took the remaining 9 and left 1 one my hands. Why did he leave 1 note in my hands? He could have taken all though. Be thankful Maria that he helps you. I scolded myself.

 

“You’re no fun” He walked ahead with pouty face. What in the world?

 

“Come again”

 

He just ignored me and walked even faster. What’s wrong with him? One time he was scowling at me, one time he laughed at me, one time he help me and now he was sulking?

 

“What gets your pant in twist dude?” I nudged him lightly on his shoulder. But what I got was a glared and he went straight to the class. I groaned and keep my legs walking. That guy sure has problem in his brain. Or maybe it’s just him. I mean he is the bad boy here. Do you think he helps you once means he wants to talk to you? It’s just the courtesy being a leader though. Please don’t misunderstand his intend. He doesn’t want you to fall down and broke your limbs because he will not have any slave then. That’s the right! It must be.

 

I walked inside the class and sat. Putting my head on the desk today has a lot thing to be taking. I felt someone nudged my rib at look at the culprit. Hana was smiling sheepishly

 

“So what’s up? She asked excitedly

 

“Sky” I gave her the duh expression.  She gave me that are-you-kidding-me-look. She grabbed my hands and brought me closed to her.

 

“What happened to you? Why Hoseok looks like he wants to kill someone?” She whispered. I turned my head to look at Hoseok just to find him staring deadly at me with his brown eyes. Shivered running down my spine. I quickly averted my eyes toward Hana.

 

“I don’t know” I said closing my eyes to think whatever I had done to make him looks at me like that.

 

“I seriously have no idea” She looked at me sympathetically. “Tell me about it”

 

“One time he was scowling at me and one time he helps me carried the notes and now..” Hana gasped loudly. Her eyes wide opened like I just told her I killed my neighbour’s cat .I never does that by the way.

“He helps you carry the notes?”  She spoke one by one.

 

“Why what’s wrong?” I stared her in confusion.

 

“For your information Jung Hoseok never helps a girl before. He never does that. There was one time his previous assistant, Minjoon had to carry all the books to the cubicle because Hoseok just leave the room like that. Not even spared a glanced. Minjoon also once had to ask the others to help her collecting the assignment when he just sleeping at his table” she shrieked.  

 

“He probably helps me because he doesn’t want his assistant broke her limbs on her first day on duty” I shrugged a little bit uncomfortable with the looks Hana was gave me.

 

“Plus I’m new here. It’s probably his courtesy”

 

“You better be careful Maria” She warned me. Aish this girl makes me feel more timid.

 

I nodded in respond. Whatever Hoseok was up to I don’t care. A hand slammed my table took me by surprised.

 

“You have to distribute this notes you know pumpkin”  

 

 

So what do you guys think?*wigglewiggle eyebrows*