Chapter 2

Galaxy Love Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

Phewww... Finally... It's the last day of school for this semester. Yeay! I'm going to use this holiday wisely. Eat, sleep, movie marathon, eat again... Wow. It's gonna be awesome. Oh yeah. I almost forget about what dad told me yesterday. He said that we will be having a guest from China today. Hmmm... I wonder who they will be.

 

 

[End of Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

As Sooyoung drifted in her thoughts, suddenly her phone start to ring. A familiar name appeared on the screen. She excitedly take that call. "Nae... I'm on my way..." She answered with a sigh. 

 

 

"Yah Choi Sooyoung. Where's your manner? How can you just answer me like that huh?" Sooyoung left a chuckle after hearing her sister nagging through the phone. She just love to one and only sis. 

 

 

"Mianhae unnie... Yeobeoseyeo? Who's on the line? Choi Sooyoung speaking..." She giggle upon waiting for her sister's reply.

 

 

"Soo ahhh... Stop playing. Where are you? We've been waiting for you here. Have you forgotten about our guest today? He's already arrived about two hours ago. Come home now if you don't want to get nagged by omma." 

 

 

Pfff. Sooyoung let out a loud sigh. How much she loves her Soojin unnie, she just can't help but to endure all her nags towards her. She nagged almost everyday!

 

 

"Nae Soojin unnie... I'm on my way now. I'm just going to drop by a cafe for a while".

 

 

"Sooyoung ahhh. Why are you so stubborn? Fine. But make sure that you straight go home after that."

 

 

"Arasseo unnie. Saranghae..." With that, Soojin end the call and left Sooyoung hanging. 'Is she on her monthly visit? Pfff. Why so rush though?' Sooyoung started to talk by herself. It's just her nature to talk by herself.

 

 

[Kris's POV]

 

 

I decided to take a walk while waiting for the Choi's daughter to get back from school. Yeah. I've arrived at the Choi's family house this morning safely. Due for her work, mom just managed to send me at the airport. Before leaving, she had reminded me to take care of myself and a lot of other mom-son advice. I'm gonna miss you mom.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter