Chapter 5

Galaxy Love Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

Gosh... Please wake me up from this nightmare! That jerk is going to stay with us?! Well. Basically, he's going to stay with me! Since omma and appa is going to attend their business trip this weekend and Soojin unnie will be atteding her college.

 

 

I can't believe they just put on a trust on some strangers to take care of me. And I don't need to be taken care by someone.I can manage myself. Well... I did stumble and trip a couple of times before. But, I'll try to be more careful next time.

 

 

[End of Sooyong's POV]

 

[Kris's POV]

 

 

After the tensed dinner that we had a couple of hours ago, I make my way to my room. Wow... I can see that girl really tried her hard to changer her parents decision for keeping me in this house. Well... What can I do Sooyoung ahhh... I'm already here. You have to accept it whether you like it or not.

 

 

I was on my deep toughts when suddenly my phone rings. It's from my mom. Without hesitantly, I push the answer button just to hear the voice of the woman that I love the most.

 

 

"Hello son, how are you doing?" I heard mom's voice from the other line.Gosh... It's not even one day I left yet I already missed her so much.

 

 

"Hey mom. I'm doing fine. How about you? I'm worried about you here mom." I tried to sound cool and normal. Because the truth is today is like on of the worst day that have happened in my life.

 

 

I could hear mom left out a sigh and say, "There's nothing to worried about me Yifan. You have to worried about youself there. So... Tell me. How's Korea? Did they treat you well there? Have you make friends already? Owh. Please don't tell me that you are already hook up with tose sezy korean girls huh..."

 

 

I let out a chuckle upon hearing that. How can she suspected me having a girlfriend on my first day here? "Well... To be quite honest with you, I did find a girl here. Yeah. She is indeed a y one. Long legs, nice body and I bet that you gotta love her mom."

 

 

"Yifan! I'm so done with you. You told me that you're going to change. I don't like you being around that kind of girl. If you desperately want a girlfriend right now, at least try to find someone better than that." Wow. I never thought that my mom can explode just because of my type of girl issue.

 

 

"Mom... It's just a joke. Don't take it too seriously. Plus, I don't feel like dating any girl at this time. Enough with the girls that used to make my head hurts." I tried to calm her.

 

 

But seriously, my past girlfriends alaways annoyed me. Until this time, I;m still enjoying my time being single. It's more interesting where I can flirt with any girl that I want without getting nagged by my girlfriend.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter