Chapter 3

Galaxy Love Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

I start to take walk back home after that incident with some rude tourist guy. I can't believe he just shout to my face in front of other people. Seriously?! What a jerk! Suddenly my mind start to drift away and I have to admit that the guy is kinda good looking too.

 

 

With his giant height, nice dirty blonde hair, dark twithced eyebrows, a pair of sparkle eyes, down to his pointed nose and those plump lips. Plus he's got a y body. Wait, what! Did I just call him y?

 

 

Pfff. No one can beat James's iness. Yeah. James. I've got crushed on him since last year when he got transfered to Korea. He used to stay in America before. He's a freaking tall eyesmile guy. Oh, how I love this guy. Too bad because I still don't have a courage to tell him my true feelings towards him.

 

 

Thinking about James, always makes me smile from ear to ear. I didn't even realized that I've already reached my house. I begin to turn the door knob slowly. Hopefully that I don't get caught with mom. Well, I guess today is reallt not my lucky day then. When I start to tip toeing to my room, omma already gripped me by my collar like I'm some kind of thief.

 

 

"Where have you been Choi Sooyoung?!" Oh no. When omma started to call me by my full name, that means something bad is going to happen. I straighten my body and bowed to omma.

 

 

"Mian omma. I just got back from a cafe. Well... It's just a little crowd today, omma. That's why I have to queue longer there. And I just got into a little accindent there. So... Can I go upstairs now? I really need to change now." I begin to give her my famous puppy eyes.

 

 

"Stop that look Choi Sooyoung. What have you donre this time? Go upstairs now! Your smells is more terrible than Soori!"

 

 

"Well. Not a big deal. i just spilled a hot coffee to some random tourist guy. It was an accident. Mom! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter