Chapter 4

Galaxy Love Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kris's POV]

 

 

When I reach my room, I couldn't think other than a shower. The coffee stain makes my body sticky and I smell like a barista who have worked for more than eight hours in front of a coffee machine.

 

 

After I take a really good shower, I wrapped the towel around my waist loosely. Still not bother to dry myself yet. I take a glance at the mirror in front of me. I notices that I got red marks on my chest. That chick really left a trace here. I thought. 

 

 

Just when I was about to turn the door knob, I heard a footsteps coming from my room. I begin to sneak from behind the door. I can't believe what I just saw. That girl! That crazy girl who has just ruined my shirt just now! And I just got a red spot on my chest because of her clumsiness. I will never let her go this time.

 

 

But what is she doing here? Oh no. Don't tell me taht she is Choi Sooyoung. She's Uncle and Aunt Choi's daughter? Wait, wait. Why do I have to get nervous by the way? This is going to be fun actually. Suddenly I got an idea.

 

 

Slowly I get out from the bathroom without making a sound. I don't want to startled her. When she was about to walk from the room, I quickly hold her wrist. "We meet again girl." I grinned down at her. Her expression was epic! I bet that she didn't expect me to be her guest for today. Correction, I'll be staying with her from today.

 

 

Before she she can utter a word, I quickly pulled her to the bathroom and lock the door. She looks really shocked by my action.

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

I got tounge tied by his action. Why am I can't speak a word? Suddenly the bathroom becomes hotter and hotter as he making his way towards me before trapping me with his long muscled arms. Well. Not too big though. It's just in a right size and he looks so... Yah Choi Sooyoung! What are you thinking?! I shake my head vigurously.

 

 

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" Suddenly his deep husky voice interrupted me and woke me to my senses back. He lean his face to my ear before whispering, "Are you got tempted by me?" Ohmygosh. I think I just forgot how to breathe. His deep melt chocolate voice like, his after shower scent is totally making me insane.

 

 

Sooyoung... You're not attracted to this jerk. No. Never! I've seen someone hotter than him.  Yes yes yes. James.

 

 

"Look what you've done to my chest girl." He speak after our long silence. What?! Was he expecting me to stare at his milky white chest?!

 

 

"Look what you've done." He repeated the same question with a lower and stern plus y toned. 

 

 

I slowly lift my head and come face to face with his broad chest. I finally realized how close our position right now. I was just an inch from his chest. I really hold my breath at this time. Gosh. I've never been in this situation with a guy before. I think I am about to pass out.

 

 

I can't even think about his next step when I feel something flowing from my nose. It just wont stop flowing until I heard him say, "Hey... You're... your nose. It's bleeding."

 

 

[Kris's POV]

 

 

I try to hold my laugh now. She just got nosebleed! Because of my hotness. Immediately, she's paliming her nose with both of her hand. I begin to . "Am I too hot that I make your nose bleed?" Her face turn into a crimson red right now. Before I can again, she pushed me with her body and walk past me straight to the door while still covering her bleeding nose.

 

 

Wow. I didn't know that I can be very hot till make a girl's nosebleed. I thought to myself before going out to my wardrobe.

 

 

It's already dinner time. I just got back from the garden. Helping out Uncle Choi. I can't believe he got a soft spot towards all this kind of things. We chatted about all of things. He asked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter