Chapter 1

Galaxy Love Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yifan's POV]

 

 

"What mom?! I'm not gonna leave you here. I'm not going anywhere!" I couldn't believe what I just heard from my mom.

 

 

Everything was just fine before. We just got back from celebrating my 16th birhtday. We had a nice chat and all of a sudden, mom told me that I will gonna stay in Korea starting from next week.

 

 

"Yifan... You're already a grown up now. Not a kid anymore. How long are you going to stay with me?" My mom rose up from the chair and took a sit beside me. "Besides, I know that you will be good there. There's a good family who is willing to take care of you. I can't give you everything son. I don't want you to suffer like I do. I wanna give the best to you."

 

 

My mom begin to take my hand and I can't hold t anymore. I don't wanna see her cry. I HATE to see her cry. She's been crying ever since dad left us. She had suffered a lot. 

 

 

I slowly lift my head to look at her face. The most beloved person in my life. I took her hand back. Intertwined with mine. "I don't mind living like this as long as you're here with me, mom." She started to sniff. I held her hand tighter. "I can't leave you alone here. After what dad..."

 

 

Before I could finish my sentence, mom has cut my words by saying, "We promised that we will never talk about him right?" She look at me with those eyes. Those eyes that have been wasting a lot of tears for a guy that have broken her heart .

 

 

"Please Yifan. If you really love me, then go. Stay with Choi family." Choi family? Is that my adopt family that mom meant just now? "They can give you something that I can't give you here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter