Chapter 7 : Back to Dorm

Never Gonna Happen

After bidding goodbye with the other member.Krystal and L enterted their dorm room.Krystal was still pissed but decided to act that he does not exsist in the room.

L: So are you the quiet time?

L:Are you deaf?

L: Don't be a

K: shut up and stop calling me a okay. I am not a . 

L: K.

Krystal was irritated, she didnt like one word reply. In fact, she hated it. 

IN THE OTHER ROOM

Victoria texted sunggyu,sungyeol and luna to meet at her room.

"knock knock"

"neh"amber went to open the door and gretted them. 

Vicotoria told them what happen to krystal and L,hopping to find a solution for their friendship or relationship.

Sunggyu: Actually, L wasnt like this before. He was friendly and outgoing but after the death of his mom,he kept everything to himself. Even inifnite have a heart time trying to communicate with him at first. His heart was hard to open...So he have that extremely cold personality..

Amber: So...Do you think there is a solution for their friendship?

Sungyeol: Well you girls are really popular nowadays in school and you 5 are turning into queenkas. I think infinite and f(x) can be together in class,projects and even during lunch break, i dont think the fans will disagree cause even they like you all.

Sunggyu: What do you girls think?

Victoria: I dont know.. i guess its fine but i am worried about krystal. She too, have a cold personality but she is really kind deep down. She is scared of gaining attraction, i dont think she might agree with this.

Luna: Maybe i can try...

Sunggyu: In this case,inifinite and fx being together is our first step to bring them closer! 

Everyone in unison : Okay call!

Amber: I will go ask the fx member about the decision while victoria you go and persuade our krystall

Sunggyu: I will gather the infinite member then so you guys will have space to talk in the room. 

 

"WAIT WHAT? EVERYTHING WITH INIFINITE? BUT WHY?" Krystal exclaimed. 

"Calm down, we just thought that since we are new to the school,maybe the infinite members can guide us in the school stuff and project.You see,infinite is in the same class as us and you are even in the same room as one of the member so this let us get closer together alright~!" VIctoria explained 

"I dont even wanna get close to him, he is more like my enemy now." Krystal gave the sad expression 

"This is set, now we will be with infinite okay.. they are kind, they will just be like our brothers okay.." Victoria said.

" I can't do anything about it then..." Krystal mummbled to herself. 

VIctoria walked out of the room and texted amber and sunggyu that it was a success.Sunggyu replied with a smiley face. 

KRYSTAL POV

Now i am in trouble, how am i suppose to get close to them?

She decided not to think too much about it and she should just bathe and enjoy her first night in dorm.