Chapter 6: Fate?

Never Gonna Happen

As we walk towards the cinema,we could see infinite boys everywhere. Some were queung for food,some were in the toy shop while L was the only one on headphone standing outside the shop,not bothering about anything. Although they were the kingkas of the school,f(x) girl find that they were not like the kingkas in their previous school. Infinite was friendly and they do not flirt around girls in school.They have to admit,they were just like them. When f(x) was still in SM high, they were a well known queenka group but unlike other queenka, they do not bother about the fans and they do not flirt with people.

Luna : Hey Guys!

Sungyeol: HI Luna~

Dongwoo&Woohyun walked out of the shop and said hi.

Sunggyu: I just got some snacks for you all,take them if you want it!

Everyone just smiled at the name of snack but krystal saw L still on his headphone and still not caring a single bit so she just rolled her eyes at him and continue listening what sunggyu were saying. 

Sunggyu: When i got the tickets just now, sungjong and i thought that we should mixed up the ticket and everyone choose one and that person will be your seatmate as some seats are seperated sooooo call?

Everyone(expect for K&L): Call!

As everyone went forward one by one to randomly choose a ticket, krystal thought to herself : I won't get near him,will i ? i might lose my damn temper once again. 

VIctoria: Okay lets go in!

IN THE CINEMA

We entered one by one in the cinema,it was dark and it was spooky,i tried my best to find my seat...

"F6...F6...,ah,here it is!"

Hm.... No one was here yet, so the chance of her getting L was still big as L would be the last to enter.

I waitied and waited till the advertisment and trailer begin, i saw a happy face walking to me.

"Sungjong...!" krystal whispered in excitment 

"HIII!" 

"I am glad it wasnt L..."She mummbled while giving that annoying face yet once again.

It was L 's turn before the movie were about to begin,the movie light was on and it was bright. I could see him walking to wards the F row...

"Oh my god,no..." She tried covering her face

L walked in without realising me there.

Sungjong: Hi hyung! 

L give a small bow.

After taking a seat down, L turned and was astonised to see krystal beside her. 

L: Why the hell are you here huh?

K: And tell me why i cant be here?

L: Cause you are a  

K: WHAT?! You are a craxy person huh?

L ignored her, Krystal just rolled her eyes and watch the movie.

 

Krystal impression on L was going worst in second. She could not expect someone with such cold personality,even colder than her was her rooomate and even classmate. She was pissed at what L did in the afternoon but now aftering him calling her a ,she really hate him to the core.She thought she could never be friends with this L guy....