I'm Coming Home

It just felt like fate

~~~M~~~

I finally told him… I told him, without meaning to. I probably made a complete fool out of myself. He could have just called me love to help calm me down. Crap, crap, crap. I buried my head under my blankets and bemoaned my existence.

When I had arrived home after visiting them I stood in the doorway to the kitchen and waited until my parents looked up at me. Dad started to speak and I blurted it out before I lost my nerve.

“Dad, I’m gay. I like Jackson.” Dad blinked, and Mum giggled.

“We know.” Dad smiled and I broke out in nervous laughter. Of course. Of ing course they knew. “Why else would I treat Jackson like a son?”

“I told him.” At that, both of my parents just gaped at me. Yeah, I’d never actually confessed to anyone, so the idea of me confessing was probably shocking.

 

I was still burrowed under my blankets the next day when the rest of the band came to call. I could hear Jackson’s corny ‘haw’ing laugh and I groaned. The door creaked open and I peeked out from under the blankets, to see Jr and JB leaning on the frame. I tried to burrow back under the blankets but Jr grabbed and pulled it away. I whined and Jr giggled a bit.

“Jr…” JB warned, but then his face changed. I flopped face down on my pillow ad watched them from the corner of my eye. “By the way, when did you see him have a panic attack?”

“It was during filming. You were asking me to go and get Mark from his room.” JB nodded his head and I groaned in embarrassment. “He was curled up on his bed…” I coughed a little and Jr stopped and shrugged. “It was hard to see.” I had been shaking and hyperventilating when he came in, and Jr had almost cried trying to calm me down. He just couldn’t handle it.

“Oh.” JB sounded as though he was a bit annoyed and when I peeked over, he really did look a bit angry. “Shouldn’t someone have told me?” Jr snorted and JB bristled. “I am the leader. I’m supposed to help in these situations!”

“Calm down JB.” Jackson’s voice echoed down the hallway and he pushed his way past JB. “Now go eat the foods Mrs Tuan made for us. We need to talk…” He sat on the end of my bed with finality and JB huffed and walked away. Jr shot me a look and walked out hesitantly. I took a deep breath and faced Jackson. He stood up again and closed the door before coming back.

“Jacks…” I started, but he cut me off. He leant over and pressed his lips to mine. There was no hesitation, no fear, just pure affection. It was simple, innocent, shy, but so full of emotion. It didn’t stay innocent for long as Jackson pulled me closer, mouth moving against mine, hands on my shoulders, pushing me backwards until I was lying on my back, him hovering above me. “I pulled my head away, gasping for breath. “Jacks, why…?”

“I love you too.” He breathed against my lips and I pulled him down for another kiss, before he dropped his hips down on mine. He moaned softly and pulled away. “Really, I do.” It was hardly more than a whisper, followed by a soft press of his lips against my cheek before pleading in my ear, “Please come home.”

~~~J~~~

“Please come home.” I pleaded and Mark paused. I felt him shiver slightly. “Love, please, don’t freak out. I just want you to come home… I miss…”

“I will.” He nodded and I smiled. Seriously? “I can breathe again…” I looked at him, head tilted on the side. “I’m not scared. I feel safe. I belong with you.” I in a breath and he smiled, finally looking happy.

“Wait…” He met my eyes and raised an eyebrow. “So when you asked me about our fate conversation…?”

“You and GOT7 is my future.” He pulled me back down for another kiss.

 

We finally stood up, disentangled ourselves from the sheets and went to tell the others Mark was coming back. I let Mark’s hand go before we entered the kitchen, but he reached for me again. His eyes seemed to say ‘Don’t let me go’ so I squeezed his hand as we went in.

The guys looked up as we went in and Mark’s dad laughed. Mark coughed and blushed a little as his mum ruffled my hair.

“Eomma…” I whined and everyone laughed.

BamBam’s face lit up and I smirked. “Yay! Finally~~!” The others looked at him like he was crazy, but he bounded around us like an excited puppy. “I won’t call Jackson-hyung my wifey anymore.” He bounded around, pulling our sleeves, too hyper to be alive.

JB raised an eyebrow but before I could start speaking Mr Tuan interjected.

“Shall I book the flights?” He smirked and Mark laughed and nodded, happiness seemingly flowing from him. “I’ll go look. When do you guys fly back?” The conversation seemed to die off and not involve us. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE: Shall i write a or no? Or in a different story?