Wo Ai Ni

It just felt like fate

~~~J~~~

His whispered apology sent shivers up my spine. He sounded broken, like he was barely keeping back tears, so I just buried my face in the crook of his neck. I knew we were both hiding how we really felt, but I couldn’t add another burden to whatever was weighing him down. I pulled him closer, murmuring random English sentences.

Jacks…” He whispered in my ear, and I shuddered. “I’m sorry… I’m so, so sorry.

JB shot me a look and I sighed and pulled away. Mark pulled me back to him and shook his head. His arms locked me in place around my neck. His breath tickled my neck as he took a deep, shaky breath. He finally took a step away and dragged me to the couch in the middle of the hotel room. I sat down first, and he laid his legs over mine. The others gathered around with a mixture of trepidation and hopefulness.

“Hyung…” Yongjae started, but BamBam threw himself across the older boy’s lap and slapped a hand over his mouth. Yongjae the Thai’s hand and the cutie leaned down and Yongjae’s cheek. With a shriek Yongjae fell backwards. “BamBam!!!”

“Let Mark talk!” BamBam pouted, and JB coughed. “Mianhe, Mark-hyung.”

~~~M~~~

Jackson shifted slightly, and pulled me onto his lap completely. He was still whispering random sentences in my ear, all of them melding into one. I took a deep breath and began to explain.

“The first thing I have to say is that I’m sorry.” Jackson’s string of English was getting distracting, now almost a babble of thoughts. His hands was rubbing circles on my back and I sighed. “Honestly, I’m not sure what pushed me into leaving.” That drew a growl from JB and a pout from the others. Jackson just leaned in closer, his words turning comforting and his lips way too close to my ear. “I stopped having fun, I started to hate fans, and I started to hate myself. I couldn’t sleep, I didn’t want to eat. I was starting to have mini panic attacks; Jr, you’ve seen one.” He nodded and ducked his head. “I got scared… I didn’t want to hold you all back. So…”

“So you abandoned us.” Yugyeom muttered and I froze. Jr immediately started defending me but I knew I was starting to panic again.

“Mark, breathe.” Jackson whispered and I hid my face in his neck again. I felt him chuckle a little and relaxed. “It’s okay, I got you. They can’t hurt you. They don’t want to hurt you.” I felt my breathing become shallower and I tugged at his shirt, shaking my head. I can’t, I tried to tell him. “Mark, love, it’s okay.” Love? “I won’t let you go. I got you.” I was shaking, I could feel tears slowly dripping onto Jackson’s shirt, and I was gasping for breath. “Mark, I know you can do it.” His lips were on my ear and I shuddered through the shaking. Love? “C’mon… I hate seeing you like…” Does he love me? Do I love him? Can I love him? What even is love? What would GOT7 say? Or my family? My thoughts froze as he grabbed my face. “Mark? Mark? Crap, he can’t hear me!” Jackson was yelling in Korean now, his English murmurings a thing of the past.

“Jacks…” I murmured and he met my eyes. He sighed in relief and went to speak, but I stopped him. “Wo ai ni.” The look of shock on his face was priceless and I took another gulp of air to calm my nerves. “Sorry…” I stood up and pushed myself away from them all to the door. “I’ll… I’ll see you guys around.

~~~J~~~

Wo ai ni.’ The words spun around and around in my head. The look of confusion sort of ruined the moment, but the determined tone of his voice gave me hope. The hotel was cramped and nothing special, but it was to get Mark to come home.

“Never thought he’d say it first.” I murmured to the night, and heard BamBam giggle. “What do you want, brat?” He slipped into the bed with me, cuddling close and I sighed. Since Mark had disappeared, BamBam didn’t like sleeping alone. He’d crawled into my bed most nights. “Kiddo, he’s gonna be fine.”

“He said he loves you.” BamBam murmured, and I nodded. “Do you love him?” I nodded again, and the kid laughed. “Tell him.” He said decisively and I smirked.

“How else would I get him to come home?”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, maybe one more chapter, or a little if you guys REALLY want... I'm not sure who's still reading this so sound off - opinions? ideas? ? or leave pure?