Chapter 02

The Letter of Us

 

I entered the school as I noticed that people were surrounding two lockers that were close to each other. I walked over and blinked as it just so happened to be mine! I squeezed through the crowd,"Excuse me!" I made my way to the front and swirled in my combination as people were still surrounding it. I took my books out and closed my locker shut as Sandeul, a few lockers close to mine, was blinking at me with a note in his hand,"Did you put this in here?"
- - - - - - - -
“You idiot, why the hell would you put a note in the kingkas locker?”,Lenah rolled her eyes. “I told you, I didn’t do it!”,I frowned and my head lowered. “Then why did it have your name on it, smart one?”,she snarled. “Lenah, do you ever listen?! Someone framed me!”,I shouted. She stared at me in surprise, this was the first time I ever raised my voice at her. “Did you just raise your voice at me?”,she raised her eyebrow. I took a deep breath and stood up,”I’m going.” I walked out to the basketball courts and grabbed a basketball. No one really played, especially during lunch because they were busy socializing. I dribbled the ball and it created a thud every time it hit the court. I tossed it in the air and it handed in the hoop. “Hey!”,someone shouted after some sweat began forming on my forehead. I turned my head and blinked at Baro who was suddenly coming towards the basketball courts. I gently wiped away the sweat and loosened my tie,”Baro.” “Yup.”,he smiled and took another ball from the rack,”So, did you really confess to Sandeul hyung using that note?” I blinked at him and sighed in frustration,”For the millionth time today, no. I did not put that note in Sandeul’s locker. The reason why it has my name at the bottom, I don’t know. But I didn’t write it.”,I threw the ball to the hoop but it bounced off the edge. I jumped up and caught the ball before it could pitifully roll away. Baro nodded in understanding,”Huh. Weird.” He threw the ball and it easily dropped down in the hoop. He caught the ball and raised an eyebrow at me, “Hey, wanna play a game?” I raised my eyebrow at him challengingly,”What kind of game?”
- - - - - - - -
“OW!”,I shrieked as Baro flicked my forehead once again. “YAH! You said only once! You liar!”,I accusingly pointed at him while my other hand was rubbing my now red forehead. He was cracking up at my pain until someone flicked the back of his head,”Babo.”,Gongchan stuck his tounge out. “Yah!”,Baro shouted and raised his fist teasingly at him. Sandeul came and made a face,”So this is where you were at.” Baro sheepishly grinned,”Yeah..Hahaha.” Sandeul noticed me and grinned widely,”Hey, Hyomin!” I blinked at him,*Okay, did he just totally forget what happened this morning or what?* “Uh, hi?”,I warily greeted. “HEY, YOU GUYS LEFT ME!”,Jinyoung shouted as he ran over. He came to a stop and blinked at me,”Hey, you’re the girl that confessed to Sandeul over a note, right?” I sighed in frustration and adjusted my tie to fit properly again,”I didn’t do it.” “It was a framed love letter, right?”,Gongchan blinked. Shinwoo appeared out of no where,”It seems pretty framed.” “It was!”,I squealed, happy because they were agreeing with me. “Man, I’d be pretty pissed if someone framed me!”,Sandeul frowned. I shrugged,”It’s cool. At least you guys understand me.” I put the basketball back on the rack and flung my backpack over my shoulders,”I’m going to class. See you guys later.” “Bye!”,they waved and I left to my next class of the day.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yaaaaay~ Update 8D!