CHAPTER 4~~

PARADISE

Bomi POV.

 *What the...* My eyes widened and I quickly scambled backwards and hit something or someone hard behind. I turn around and froze... *WHY AND HOW DID YOU...*

"Awake?" Myungsoo spoke with his eyes close. "Dont worry, its only us here. We didnt tell them that you are here." Sungyeol continued with his eyes close too. I was kinda relieved to hear that but i didnt let my guards down. Still wary about the both of them, i positioned myself so i can run out easily if there is something wrong.

"Dont even try." Myungsoo opened his eyes. He know i was trying to escape again by looking at the postion i settled myself in. "Bomi ah, We wont hurt you, I promise" Sungyeol gestured me to move closer to them. I didnt budged, i sit there and gave them a blank look. 

Sungyeol sighed and moved closer to me instead. Every steps he moved closer to me, i took a step back until i hit the door. "Can you please dont be so stubborn? We really wont hurt you and you know that.." Sungyeol put his hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly, they heard some noise outside the house. "Are they..-?" Sungyeol gave Myungsoo a worried look. "They found out this place...Let's go!" Myungsoo took my hand with Sungyeol behind us and we left really quietly by the back door. The door infront was kicked opened by Sunggyu and the others were followed behind him. They looked around the abandoned house and saw no one. "She is not here." Sungjong looking around frantically. "Let's continue our search, she maybe near." Sunggyu walked into the forest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pressed against by the both of them with an arm wrapped around my waist, i was really in a uncomfortable position and i wriggled to get out. Myungsoo noticed my face expression and let go his hand that was around my waist and he pushed Sungyeol away. "YA!" Sungyeol shouted and Myungsoo gave him a glare. I walked away, hoping they wont notice me so i can escape again.

A hand grabbed my wrist *Expected* , i turned around and find Hoya looking straight into my eyes. My eyes widened as i wasnt expecting him. "Sorry, i spotted you while you were walking and lucky i found you first or else..." He trailed off. I head footsteps behind him and looked up. "Well done Hoya." Sunggyu gave him a pat on the shoulder. I look at Hoya and he gave me apologetic look. Sunggyu stand infront of me and lifting up my chin. I tried to ganked away but he was too strong. "You  never  learn  huh?" he emphasized every word slowly and the next moment he slapped me real hard on the face. Everyone gasped, no one was expecting that to happen. I dropped to the floor and tears start to swell up. I hold back my tears. 

"HYUNG! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Dongwoo shouted and quickly rushed to my side. He my burning cheeks and he could see a hand mark on my face. Sunggyu himself was shocked after what he had done to you and quickly ran away as far as he could. "HYUNG!" Woohyun shouted and chase after him. 

"You ok?" "Bomi ah, can you say something?" One by one they came nearer to you and asking a bunch of questions. I glared at them and staggered away. *KIM SUNGGYU, YOU GONNA PAID FOR THIS* as I thought of a plan to kill him....