CHAPTER 23~~

PARADISE

 

Bomi squited her eyes as bright light was shone at her, she opened her eyes slowly and saw a ceiling fan moving slowing. She felt the place really familiar, she blinked her eyes a few times and finally manage to opened her eyes fully. Her room. She couldnt believe what she is at now, she took a few glances around the room and everything looks exactly the same. *I am back. I am finally back home.* She broke into a smile when she realised someone was sitting at the corner of the room, she couldnt figure who is that mysterious person because the light was too bright and was blocking the vision of the face. 

That person smiled at her. And she smiled back. She found the presence familiar. "You are awake?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi was gaining conscious and her eyes shot opened when she realised she was still alive and back in this house. "You are awake?" She heard a voice and slowly she turned her head to the person talking, her eyes start to get teary.....

"Myungsoo..." She choked as she tried not to cry. "Ssshh its okay, i am here and i am not leaving you again. And I am sorry." Myungsoo came forward and hug her, her hair calming her down. "Why..?" He heard Bomi voice. "Why am i not dead? Why am i still here?" Bomi broke the hug and she looked away. "Bomi ah, because here is paradise. We created this to protect you so even you try to kill yourself you wont die." Myungsoo squat down and was at eye level with her, "Will you forgive me? I am really sorry... i've been a complete . Even if you dont, i understand. Just promise me again you wont do something silly like this anymore, ok?" 

She looked at him with teary eyes, "I...I.. cant. I am sorry.. and even if i forgive you, you wont able to forgive me. I did something so horrible to you and i hate myself for that. You know that moment .. all i think of is you. So..I..I.." She cant control her tears already and broke down.

Myungsoo was hurt by what she said because he knew what she did before was all for him. Woohyun told him everything and he was so guilty of what he did. If he was not unconscious, she wont be desperate and seek their help and have to with....

He bought her near to his chest and his arms wrapped tightly her small weak body. She stopped crying and pull away. 

"I want to go back home..." 

 

=======================================================================

My subscibers dropped! >< DO SUBSCIBE!! 

ANOTHER UPDATE! ~~ ANYWAY TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!! WOOOOW!!! ^^ 

HOPE YOU ALL SPENT IT WELL AND WISELY~