CHAPTER 15~~

PARADISE

 

Woohyun seek refuge at their house that day as he didnt want to go back to that house to face Sunggyu. He told them what happened and both Myungsoo and Bomi were shock especially Myungsoo. 

"Woah Hyung... first time.. you go against Sunggyu..." He put his thumbs up. 

"Shut up! I didnt want us to become like this ok..." Woohyun reply back with his arms crossed. 

"What is he going to do now?" Myungsoo asked and moved closely to me. 

"How am i suppose to know when we already dont regard each other as brothers?" Woohyun hissed back.

"Okay... chill..." Myungsoo raised both arms in defeat. 

Bomi smiled at his childishness and Woohyun noticed it *Why does it hurts so much* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

"Let go" I struggled in his embrace but his tightened his arms around my waist as my back was facing him. I was sleeping in between Myungsoo and Woohyun but i moved closer to Myungsoo as i was still scared of Woohyun. 

"Dont move. I wont hurt you." He whispered in my ears and i slowly stopped struggling. *How i wish i could stop the time right now, Let us just stay like this forever* He thought, "I'm sorry... for everything i have done to you." he whispered again. I didnt respond and there was a few seconds of silence when he continued.

"Can you forgive me? What will i have to do for you to forgive me? And...." He paused his sentence. "Why Myungsoo?" And than there a awkward silence between us, i decided to give him answers. "Dont expect me to forgive you so easily and why Myungsoo.... because he is totally different from you." i answered coldly.

"Sorry, i should have treat you better from the beginning.." he slowly released his arms around me and turned his back facing me. I turned around and i feel sorry. i wanted to just forgive him but i just cant bring myself to, what he did in the past was really too much.

*Revenge... i see there is no need to now.* I thought as i drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early in the morning and found Woohyun missing. I turned to Myungsoo, he is sleeping like a dead log *Gees Myungsoo why do you love sleeping so much!* I thought as i ruffled his hair. "I love you" i whispered. "Hmm argh!" he fidget and turned around like a bear. I giggled softly, *So cute*

I went out to get some woods so i can make some breakfast after that. Didnt think much about Woohyun whereabouts, *Guess he went back already* I thought as i continued to collect woods. Then, i found myself at this familiar waterfall. Yeah, this waterfall make me find my love *Kim MyungSoo* I smiled at look at the tree where we stand so close together, those memories are going to stay in my head forever. 

"What you smiling at?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and gasped, almost lose my balance but luckily i managed to hold on to a tree to prevent myself from falling. "I thought you went back already." i said. "No, i didnt. Still dont want to go back yet. Anyway, what are doing out here? You know its dangerous for you to be alone out here." He replied with a serious tone. 

"I know..." I trailed off and started walking back to the house.

He grabbed my wrist, "Bomi ah, can you dont be so cold to me? I'm sincerely here to apologise to you. Can you dont treat me like this?" 

"I cant...." I shooked off his hand and continued walking.

"Why..." Tears were swelling in his eyes as he dropped to his knees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast was kinda awkward and silent. Myungsoo and I both used to eating together joking around noisily but now having Woohyun around, we cant do that so it was really uncomfortable. And with what happened just now between Woohyun and I just made everything worst. 

"So..hyung.. you not going back?" Myungsoo try to start a conversation. 

"Hmm.. not yet. Why?" Woohyun shoved a mouthful of food in his mouth. 

*This guy... cant he sees it?* I thought as i stop eating.

Myungsoo noticed me and gave me a whats-wrong look, he hold my hand and give a little squeeze. I smiled at him.

"Hyung, you know you still have to settle your things with Sunggyu hyung right? No matter how long you drag..." Myungsoo went back to the conversation. "You want me to leave so badly?" Woohyun put down his spoon and glare at him. "Yes.." I suddenly spoke up. Woohyun stared at me with a shocked face, he didnt expect me to answer that. "Fine! I will leave now." He got up and stormed out of the house.

I didnt know why... inside.. i felt a little hurt... 

 

============================================================

ANOTHER UPDATE! OMO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY AND GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS! ^___^

 

YOU GUYS PREFER MYUNGSOO WITH BOMI OR WOOHYUN WITH BOMI

 

FYI, TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! I HAVE CHANGE ~~~ TO BOMI! She will be the main for the story ^^ and thankyou for subscribing to my story!