CHAPTER 21~~

PARADISE

 

"My favor you asking? Eager to know huh?" Sunggyu smirked. Bomi was back in the house, she wants to get the favor done so she wont have anything  to do with these people. Woohyun practically follow her around.

Woohyun now standing behind Bomi and Sungyeol was leaning against a wall listening to their conversation. 

"Yeah. What is it?" She asked.

"Sleep with me." He said straight away and a smirk was planted on his face when he saw her expression.

Woohyun and Sungyeol eyes widened when they heard what his hyung just said. "WHAT? HYUNG ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU CANT DO THAT TO HER. JUST LET HER GO!" Woohyun shouted at him as he walked towards Sunggyu and they were a few inches apart. Sungyeol wanted to just beat Sunggyu up but he turned around facing Bomi wanting to just drag her out of the house but the image of Myungsoo and Bomi kissing was making him angry and he walked away.

Bomi hands start to tremble, tears were swelled up in her eyes. She couldnt believe what she had just heard, *?* She wanted to just break the agreement and walked off but the image of Myungsoo still unconscious lying on her bed make her hesitate. *Myungsoo.... i will do anything to make you wake up and be yourself again.*

"You can break the agreement now. Just that you see Myungsoo.. i dont know... Maybe he will never wake up. So you have less than 10 minutes to think about it because if my patient runs out, i wont save him and maybe he will be like that forever.His fate is in your hands." Sunggyu emphasized on the last sentence making Bomi flinched. "Bomi, dont. Dont listen to his crap. Lets go." Woohyun grabbed her wrist and dragged her out. 

When they reached the doors, Bomi stopped in her tracks. She struggled to break the grip, Woohyun tightened his hand. "I wont let you go, Myungsoo wont want you do that for him." Bomi hit him with all her strength but he endured, he wasnt letting go. Though he cannot be with Bomi but he will do his best to protect her. 

"Let go! Please Let go!" Bomi struggled even more and this time he hit Woohyun in the crotch making him release the grip immediately and both of his hands covering that place. "You.. ouchhhh its hurts so much!!! Dont... ou-ou-ou-ouchhh!" Woohyun was now jumping around in pain. Bomi run up and stop infront of Sunggyu room. 

"So? Decided already?" Sunggyu sitting on his bed as if he knows what answer he will get from her. Bomi eyes dropped to the ground, "Yes i will do it...." He smirked as he his lips "Good, and i will keep my promise." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo body was carried back to the house to be treated, Bomi stayed by his side every minute. "He will be alright... dont worry." Woohyun assured her. "He will be alright. He will be awake by tomorrow." Sunggyu spoke. Bomi smiled a little. 

"Bomi can we talk?" Sunggyu walked out of the room with Bomi following behind knowing its already time. 

Sunggyu his lips turning around, "Today..." He grabbed her wrist and into his room, he slammed his door and turned around with their faces a few inches apart. He smirked while looking at Bomi eyes, "You are really a beauty." He tucked her hair behind her ears and slowly his head getting closer and closer and their lips met. And their 'activity' start....

 

=============================================================================================

 

YAAAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! ^_____^ (I WONT ADD )

TODAY IS BOXING DAY! TIME TO UNWRAP YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS HEEHEHE~ HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR CHRISTMAS! :D