CHAPTER 11~~

PARADISE

 

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Myungsoo shouted, his face was full of bruises and cuts and he was tied up. "YOU KNOW YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU BASTARD!!" He continue shouting.

"MYUNGSOO!" Sungyeol screamed and ran to the room where Myungsoo was locked but Woohyun step forward infront of him causing him to stop him in his track, "You dare to take a step forward and i will make sure HE (Woohyun point to the door Myungsoo was locked) will end up even worst then he is currently now."  "You bastard! He is your brother!!" Sungyeol spat at him. "Brother? You sure? Ask him what he did and that will define the word 'brother' " Woohyun looked at him with anger before walking back to his room, slamming his door. *What did you do?* Sungyeol thought after hearing what Woohyun had said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

*Wonder if Myungsoo is alright now?* I was deep in thought when my house door slammed opened. I turned around and my eyes widened. "Surprise..." Woohyun smirked while walking in with a tree branch. Every step he took forward, i took a step back until i hit the hard concrete wall, he smirked and placed his hand on the wall at my eye level as he stared deeply in my eyes. "Finally I found you. Now go back with me.. or your lover... " "Why should I?" i cut his sentence. "Because if you dont.... then Myungsoo..." He trailed off. I flinched at Myungsoo name, *He must had got caught thats why Woohyun know I am here* 

"Fine I will go but dont hurt Myungsoo or else..." I didnt finished my sentence and push him to the wall with a knife near his throat, "..Or else you will die before he does." I put the knife nearer and it was about to cut into his flesh, he smirked "Try me." 

-

-

-

"Can you let go!" I shouted trying to release my hand from his grip. "Can you shut up and walk?" He replied back agitated. "You heartless bastard, dont think you will get away with this although you got a hold of me now." I hissed back. 

"Hyung! I bought her back already." Woohyun pushed me towards Sunggyu and i crashed into his chest with his arms wrapped around me. "I miss you so much, Welcome home." He whispered into my ears sending chills down my body. I wriggled to get out from his embrace but he tightened his arms around me, "Where is Myungsoo?" i blurted out. "Ah~ You dont have to know now... He is not important." Sunggyu my hair slowly. I was getting irritated and my patience were running low, *I need to find out where is Myungsoo before it is too late* I looked around scanning every corridors and rooms, *Why is this house so huge!* 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dont even think about it, You know what i am refering to." Woohyun walked out of the room and *click* my door is locked. "Back in this room again." i muttered under my breath. "How do i find Myungsoo now...." i cursed at the door and stuffed my hand into my pocket. I felt something sharp and took it out to find a pin like needle, "Pin...yes! the door!" i quickly try it on the door and *click* it was unlocked, i slowly opened the door and tiptoed outside. The corridor was so quiet giving me a creepy feel. I search every possible rooms and there was no sight of Myungsoo then i came to the last door at the end of the corridor, *Must be this* "Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" I called out softly but there was no sound inside. Suddenly i heard my name making me froze on the spot with a small smile on my face. 

I use the pin to unlock his door and when i stepped inside the room, my tears start to stream down my cheeks unknowingly. "I'm sorry..." I sobbed in between the words. "Hey..Hey.. Is not your fault." He cupped my face and pulled me into a hug. 

"Lets go now before they find out." I helped him up but he collapsed on the floor. "Let me carry you." I leaned in and we are inches apart. Time seems to stop at that moment and Myungsoo was slowly leaning in.........

And then a shadow appeared at the door......

 

===========================================================================================================

 

HELP TO PROMOTE MY STORY!!! 

LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!!! heart DO DROP ME COMMENTS AFTER READING!!

 

DO READ MY OTHER FIC IF YOU HAVENT!! -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80554/promise-infinite-romance-woohyun