Kissies and Cuddlies... And Ropes

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for the late update... I was sick and busy at the same time ._. Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

---------------

"Sehun, let me go." you've said for the millionth time.

"Nuu... Please! Don't go to school! Don't leave me!" Sehun whined again, not letting go of his death grip around your waist.

"Sehun... It's just school, don't worry. I won't be long and I'll come back as soon as I'm finished," you tried to calm him down as you draw circles on him palm.

Sehun grabbed your hands instead. "Sehun don't want to be left alone again! Sehun wants to be with Alice! Is that so hard to do?"

"Sehun... Don't do this... I have to go," you struggled to let go of his back hug. 

"Nu... Don't try to let go! You'll leave me again! Don't you love me?" Sehun almost cried.

You froze and turned your head to look at him. "Uhm... I do care for you, but-- I gotta go," your face was so close, you could feel his breath. You managed to get his arms off you so you jumped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. 

"Alice! No!" Sehun ran to you, back hugging you again. "Don't leave me... Sehun loves you, so don't leave me... I'll be a good kitty, just don't go..." Sehun cried to you. "Sehun..." you didn't know what else to say. "I want to stay but school comes first," you tried to loosen his grip.

Something inside Sehun shattered a bit after not hearing back 'I love you too' from your mouth after he did and the fact that you said that school comes first than him.

"... If Alice don't want Sehun to be a good kitty, then I'll be a bad kitty." Sehun muttered. You suddenly felt the air getting a little thick, so you tried to get off Sehun, until he harshly tightened his grip and brought you to your bed, throwing you back there.

"Ouch- Sehun, what are you doing?" you looked at Sehun who was looking for something around your room. He went to your study desk and took something out. A rope. One you've been keeping for no reason. And Sehun is going to give it a reason.

"Uhm... Sehun... What are you trying to do...?" you backed away.

"Alice will stay here with Sehun and there's nothing you can do about it!" Sehun ran beside your bed, covering your body with the blanket and started tying your legs and the bed together, going under the bed and over the bed repeatedly and moved on to your body, and you realized what he's up to.

"Sehun! Stop it!" you panicked. 

Sehun simply shook his head and tucked your hand under the covers to tie you up to your chest. He made the rope go under the bed and above the bed just to tie your body, so now you are 'one' with the bed, there's no way you can get out.

"There! Now Alice won't be able to leave Sehun!" Sehun beamed. "... Sehun..." you sighed. "Are you this desperate?" you looked at him.

"This is the only way," he said.

"If you tie me then I won't give you catnip," you threatened him.

"You are my catnip," he said with a grin and blushed. 

"... Sehun," you gave him a look.

"Shall I snuggle and cuddle with you?" Sehun squeaked. 

"No!" you shook your head. 

"Just once... Just one little cuddlies!" Sehun pouted. 

"No... No cuddlies or snugglies or touchies!" you said firmly. 

"That means I can do ies and kissies!" Sehun beamed.

"NO, not that either!" you yelled. 

Sehun pouted, "Fine, since you're awake, do you want to eat? Or do you want to sleep again?" Sehun asked, kneeling beside you. "I think I'll just sleep again," you said. "Okie, I'll be right down here." Sehun nodded and lied back down on his mattress. 

You sighed and closed your eyes, trying to sleep with the sound of the rain going bigger and bigger. Then you realized it was getting chilly, so you snuggled yourself in your thick warm blanket. But then, you looked down.

"... Isn't the floor cold?" you mumbled, feeling bad. You watched Sehun, curling up a bit with his tail around his waist, struggling to make his blanket cover his toes and his chest altogether with his height. 

"Sehun..." you rasped. Sehun quickly looked up, a small smile on his face which added more guilt on you. How can he be smiling when it's freezing cold with him lying on the cold tiles. "Is it cold down there?" you asked softly. Of course it's cold there what were you thinking. 

"It's okay," Sehun said plainly. You sighed, should you let him on your bed? Your bed is wide enough for the both of you and your blanket is much better. "He's a cat, just a cat. Nothing more. Nothig more." you muttered to yourself. 

You opened your covers a bit, "Y-you... Can come in," you stuttered. Sehun's eyes widened a bit. "Come in...?" the catboy was flustered. "You can come and lie down with me," you said. That sounded so wrong...

"I can?" he sat up. 

"It's cold right? Hop in," you inched away to give him space. "But don't do anything funny," you added.

Sehun didn't say anything but just smiled, quickly untying the ropes, sliding in your covers with that bright smile still on his face. You started off quietly lying down with him, the catboy looking at your face and you looking on his chest to avoid eye contact. But then you looked up to his face.

"Sehun, you're a cat right?" you asked. 

"I guess so," Sehun nodded.

"Don't cats have whiskers? Did you hide them or something?" you chuckled. 

"Catboys don't have whiskers..." Sehun touches his face. "We don't have sharp claws either," Sehun looks at his fingers. 

"That's good then," you said. "It'll be troublesome if you did," you chuckled. 

Sehun giggled, trying to level his eyes with yours. "Can I come closer?" Sehun asked softly. 

You thought for a while and nodded, letting the catboy come closer to you with a grin. "My brother and I used to do this when there's a thunderstorm," you said.

"Where is your brother, Alice?" Sehun asked.

"He's in college now, he's studying in Japan. He wants to be a doctor so he's gonna be gone for a long time. He just went there a year ago," you explained. 

The thought of your brother being gone for a long time was sad to you, but to Sehun it just made him smile, he needs you all to himself! And he has no intention of letting y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter