Big Brother pt. 1

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I edited the fic and added a bit more lines at the bottom part of the story. Not really necessary to read though.

Guys, sorry for the delay. I am sick and really tired right now so I am sorry for typos and shiz like that. 

Don't forget to comment!

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ]

☆★☆★

"NOOOOOOOOO...!" Eli fell to the ground and all his luggage fell to the ground. "Come back, please!" Eli sobbed pitifully. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to ask you to leave," the security told him. Eli nodded and stood up, sobbing as he walked out of the airport. 

As soon as he reached his car, he threw his things in the backseat, and threw himself at the driver's seat. 

He took his phone out of his jacket and dialed his little sister.

 

But no one picked up.

 

And so he left a voice message. 

"Alice? It's me, Ellison." he started, sniffing and all. "I'm sorry, I'm such a horrible brother, baby sister. I was late by five minutes so the plane left me I just--" Eli hold himself from chocking. 

"Forgive me, baby sister. I couldn't come when you needed me the most. Go and find another brother!" Eli wailed. "On second thought, don't you even dare to bring any boy come inside the house when you're alone," Eli's trembling voice turned cold.

"There ain't no other big brothers that are better for you than me, baby sister! My name isn't Ellison Park for nothing!" Eli continued to bicker.

"I mean, who other girl in the name of Park has a better brother than I am? The only good guys out there are by the name of Choi Siwon, Lee Donghae, Uknow Yunho, Choi Minho, Lee Jongsuk, Kim Woo Bin and stuffs. There ain't no Park that can- Damn it there's Jay Park!" Eli groaned. 

"Oh well, little sister. I'll try to come back and book a ticket as soon as I can. I love you, baby sister." Eli sniffed and closed the call.

 

Two days later...

 

"I'm so so so sorry, baby sister!!!" Eli sobbed once again in voice mail upon no answer. "I-I couldn't book the ticket.. I tried yesterday but there was no Wifi and I couldn't--" he choked between sobs. "And then when I went to Starbucks today and there was wifi but all the tickets to Korea are sold out!" Eli blew his nose.

"I don't have anymore holiday after tomorrow, I was planning on coming today and go home tomorrow but-!" Eli chocked. "I'm so sorry! I don't think I'll be back in a while... I know you're upset, but please reply to my text and emaild... I feel so lonely with all the romance blooming in the campus," Eli muttered, still crying. 

"Well.. That's all for now.. Bye, Alice. I'll try to meet you a few weeks after. Love you, sis!" 

~~~

You were sitting down in the living room, brushing Baekhyun's puffy tail after he convinced you to brush it with lots of whines.

Baekhyun was squealing and giggling, feeling a bit ticklish unlike Sehun who acted as if it was a tail-job. 

"Right there, kitten!" Baekhyun pointed at the sides. "I already brushed that part, Baekki." you sighed, calling him with his new pet name. 

"No, it's not enough." Baekhyun shook his head firmly. "Baekki needs moreeee," he purred. 

"Alright," you chuckled a bit, continuing to gently brush his fluffy tail. 

Just then, Kai came down from the stairs and sat down on the couch, placing himself beside you. 

You stiffened yourself after seeing him and gulped, blushing in thought of what happened just yesterday. 

○●○●

 Kai strutted in front of you and you walked backwards by instinct. He cornered you against the wall and put his hand on the white painted walls. 

You blushed with him caging you. Kai never made a move before...

He put on the most playful smirk he had, tilting his head a bit. 

"What shall we do for today?" Kai leaned forward and whispered on your ear, his warm breath touching your skin. You bir your bottom lip as your eyes scanned around. 

Right then, right across the room was his TV and DVD player. 

"H-hey! You have a TV here! L-let's watch a movie?" you stuttered. Kai chuckled. "Watch a movie?" Kai asked, his smirk still on. "Yeah! You said you wanted something fun, right? Then let's watch!" you pushed him softly and broke out of his capture, walking straight to his DVD player and started picking DVDs. 

"That was close..." you mumbled, heart still beating so fast. 

Kai froze when he saw you walked out of his trap just like that. He scoffed, his smirk growing. "A movie? Okay," Kai talked to himself and joined you who was looking over the stacks of DVDs.

"How about this?" you took out Frozen, flashing a bright and innocent smile. Kai gave you a look. "No." he said firmly. 

You pouted and put it back in. 

"Why don't we watch this?" Kai smirked once again, pulling out a horror movie, The Conjuring. 

"No!" you yelled. "Why not? You scared?" Kai gave a mocking look. "Am not.." you muttered. "Then let's watch it. If you went through the movie without inching closer to me or hug me or something, I'll be your slave for the rest of the weekends." Kai challenged. "And if I win, you have to reserve yourself for me only." Kai grinned. 

You nodded your head and shouted a loud 'deal!'.

And so Kai prepared the DVD player while you arranged two bean bags in front of the TV, putting some distance between you and his seat. 

Meanwhile, Sehun was wailing and crying for not being able to open Kai's door. "Alice..." Sehun wailed, knocking the door till his knuckles hurt. 

Then suddenly the smell of delicious treats called for him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter