A Forgivable Troublemaker

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I had a big writers block with this story... So, I'm sorry if the chapter is crappy. 

I'll work harder next time, its so late over here and my eyes can't take it.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

"Alice," Sehun crossed his arms, his tail bushing about. "Need I remind you that I got you first?" the catboy pouted. "And what are you implying?" you sighed, eyes still on our homework. "I'm trying to say..." Sehun's tail moved in rapid speed. 

"COME BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU!"

You rolled your eyes, ignoring Sehun' whines and rants. "Just jump here! This spot right here!" Sehun pointed at the empty spot beside him on your bed. "I told you that I'm doing my homework," you sighed, glancing at the cat. "But I needy to shower you with kissies and ies!" Sehun whined again. "I don't want to be !" you scowled. Sehun groans, approaching you, "If Alice won't give me kissies or brushies, then I'll give Alice snugglies, kissies and ies!" Sehun scratched your homework, earning a gasp from your lips. "That's my homework!" you yelled. "You mean this evil time-consuming paper?" Sehun hissed. "Yes, the evil time-consuming paper! You evil catboy, no huggies for you!" you huffed. "NU!" Sehun panicked, pushing you down to your bed. "Fine! I'll be gud, I'll be a nice catboy, see?" Sehun grabbed your homework and tried to fix it with tape, and then he placed it back on your table. "See? All done! Now, snugglies!" Sehun tried to jump at you, until you dodged him and ran out of the door. "There's no way I'm getting cat all over my face today, I got enough rashes from it!" you hurried to the next room, and saw Jongin sitting down on his bed. 

"Ooh, look who came to visit me," the boy smirked. 

"Not now, cat," you shushed him, placing a finger on your lips.

"Alice is here!" Jongin yelled out loud. 

"Jongin! Quiet!" you half whispered, half yelled. 

"I don't want to though," the male stood up, aproaching you oh so slowly with that smirk still on his face. 

"Now is not the time, Jongin," your voice wavered, glancing at the door, already hearing Sehun's voice outside calling out to you.

"Let me help you with that," Jongin moved his body close to yours and opened the door slightly. 

"No!" you closed it with your back, scowling at him. 

"What? You want this instead?" he chuckled, locking the door. 

You shook your head, closing his mouth when Sehun's voice got closer and closer to the door. "This is not the right time to joke around," you whispered. "Every hour is play time for catboys," the catboy said in a muffled voice. "Alice! I know you're in there!" Sehun knocked on Jongin's door. The black haired catboy giggled while you hoped that Sehun would think otherwise. "Fine! If you won't get out, I'll scratch the rest of your evil time-consuming paper!" Sehun's footsteps were heard, running to your room. You widened your eyes, "WAIT!" you scrambled out of the room and ran into your room. 

That was how you got rolled into your blanket like a sushi roll and is in the arms of catboy Sehun, happily snuggling against you. "Me like warm snugglies," the catboy heaved a soft sigh. "Warm huggies aren't gud, warm snugglies are better, right Alice?" he grinned. "I don't know, but warm punches are my kind of thing," you glared at him. 

"Warm huggies?"

You and Sehun whipped your head to the door and saw Luhan peeking in your room by the door. "Mineeeee!" Sehun turned his back to the door, hiding you from Luhan's eyes. "You have to share, Hunnie!" Luhan came in whining, even though he doesn't really know what Sehun was implying to when he said mine. "Why Hunnie hiding Ally?" the catboy sat beside him, looking at you with a flustered look. "Luhan, if you have some sanity left in you, please help me out of this sushi roll," you murmured. Luhan glanced at Sehun who seems to be staring at him intensely, "Hunnie doesn't seem to like that idea, Ally..." Luhan whispered out loud. "You darn right!" Sehun barked. Luhan slightly flinched from Sehun's tone and frowned, "Hunnie is acting like Suhoho. Did Suhoho told Hunnie to act like Suhoho?" the pink haired catboy murmured. "Su-what?" you frowned, before bursting out in laughter. "Suhoho is his favorite nickname to use for Suho hyung, but hyung never lets Hanni call him with that," Sehun clicked on his tongue. 

"Dinner time!" Kris' loud voice was heard loud and clear from the stairs, and the two catboys quickly jumped off the bed, not forgetting to take you with them, carrying you with the blanket and all. 

When all of the family sat down at the table, all of them eyed you and Sehun. "You know, it'll be much more comfortable if you'd let the roll go," you forced a smile at the blonde. "Nu, I can just feed you," Sehun shook his head, eyes fixed on the pot Yixing put on the table. "Suho," you sighed, turning to the older one. "Well, you haven't been playing with him for a long time," Suho rubbed the back of his neck. "I brush his tail every day! Isn't that playing?" you frowned. "Every hour on the clock is play time for catboys, Alice," Baekhyun laughed. "See, I told you," Jongin grinned. "If you had cinnamon on you, you'd be a tasty cinnamon roll," Minseok blurted. "... Thank you," you smiled even though that was an off phrase coming out of the glutton's mouth. "Hey, hey, Alice. Are you a cat?" Jongdae chimed. "No, why?" you turned to him. "Because you're purrrrfect," the boy grinned. 

"Loser," Tao faked a cough. "... Where did you learn those?" Suho lifted a brow. "The internet," Jongdae smiled. "The internet? The one Baekhyun use to have video calls?" Kyungsoo tilted his head. "I think so," Baekhyun nodded, trying to take some cake bits from Minseok's plate. "Okay, we're having spaghetti and meat balls tonight," Kris came back fro the kitchen, passing everyone a good serving of pasta, and opened the pot of red meat sauce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter