Chanyeol's The Expert Here

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys are used to me (or in this case, us) taking quite some time to update, since all of us are busy with our own sched. 

Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! >< ]

 

"Suho! Suho! Where are you?!" you frantically looked around the room in search of the cat you missed so dearly. "Suho!"

You breathed a little more heavily as more animals rushed past you and towards the door Kyungsoo was guarding, what if you couldn't find him? What if he'd been sold off to cat breeders? What if he'd been adopted?

"Suho! Su-"

A chorus of familiar mewls cut you off, "You're here!" you ran towards the bewildered Suho-cat in a corner, who stared up at you wide eyed, which made a broad smile light up your face. The cat jumped into your arms as you fell to your knees. 

"Alice," Suhos melodic, releived voice echoed as he morphed back into his human form. Suho clutched you in a tight embrace as you started rubbing his soft ears.

"I-I was so worried." your voice trembled a little, "They wouldn't let me have you, they kept asking for papers and-"

Suho chuckled, staring at you endearingly, "It's okay, it's okay," he repeated, planting a soft kiss on your lips, before kissing them over and over. Well that just made you more worked up. "I knew you'd come for me." he smiled magnificently, and hugging you tighter, "I knew you would."

You continued hugging him back, grinning at the warmth and enjoying the few moments of peace you had. A chorus of screams suddenly sounded from the next room.

"Umm Alice?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that.?" Suho curiously stared wide eyed at the door, straining his neck over your shoulder.

"That..." you cast a wistful look behind you, "Would be your brothers,"

 

~~~

 

"Alice, I'm pretty sure this is illegal."

"Noooooo Eli it's fine."

"Shouldn't we just pay the fee-"

"Hyung doesn't need that luxury."

"He can just pay himself out cuz he's so rich."

"He isn't called $uho for nothing."

"Derpyeol, that doesn't even make sense. Who puts a dollar sign as-"

"Shut up, Sehun! You're ruining my suaveness."

"Guys." you sighed, "You need to stop arguing and keep to the plan."

The cat boys simultaneously grumbled, while your brothers, Mark and Jackson looked quite amused.

"I still don't understand why I'm the getaway driver." Jun whined, "I can't stand more than a minute alone... in a car... with Jackson..."

"Hey! I am fantastic company!"

"Which is exactly the reason Jun is watching over you." Eli smiled so widely his face could've snapped, Jackson could sense the malice behind it though.

"Speaking of watching." Jun's eyed darkened, "Lets go to the car, Jackson." With that, he grabbed Jacksons ear, ignoring his protests and stomped away.

"Right. Now that's dealt with, can we go through the plan... one more time?" Eli sheepishly asked, earning scoffs from some catboys.

"Ugh."

"I knew the slave was dumb."

"What a hairball."

*gasp*"Baekhyun you did not just!"

"Oi." Eli shot them a glare.

You cleared your throat, "Right, so- Sehun, get off of me- Eli will start his magic show with Baekhyun in the entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter