First Time Out pt. 1

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ WHO'S THE WINNER? Do Kyungsoo is the lucky fella! Guess what? I entered the second winner in the chapter because of many requests... You all better comment a lot lol.

So, I must say that this chapter is actually quit important, even though it might seem irellevant, it's actually important for future chapters mwahahaha. Suho's possessive side is also proven here. The rest of the members' possessiveness will be shown in the future, I must go on one by one haha. 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

☆★☆★

 

 "Kyungsoo, did you eavesdrop on us?" Suho squinted his eyes at his little brother.

"No... I just..." the boy fidgeted with his fingers. "Over heard..."

 

Kyungsoo who just came down the stairs after hearing Baekhyun's cry saw the slightly opened backdoor. He tip toed closer to the door and heard the sweet voice he grew to like. Then he heard your conversation with Suho about going out to buy something. Kyungsoo widened his owl eyes. He has always wanted to visit the outside world. He saw some of the things the outside world has on TV, but he wants to see the real deal. What's better than going out with someone that he cherishes?

After he was caught, he quickly asked if he could join the two, earning a surprised and flustered look from you and an unhappy Suho. "You've never went out of the house, Kyungsoo," Suho stepped inside the living room, pulling you in with him. "I think it's alright for him to come," you mused, Suho who over heard it gave you a unsatisfied look. "I don't think it's a good idea," Suho shook his head. "But... I'm old enough to go out now!" Kyungsoo voiced out. "I know, but I'm not sure if you're ready," Suho sighed. "I-'ll be good! I won't run around everywhere, I won't cause any trouble..." he clinged closer to you. "Kyungsoo, there's no way that you'd stay in your place and not run around. The environment will be all too... New for you, you can't help but to fill in your curiosity by then," Suho tried to change Kyungsoo's mind. The poor boy looked down to his feet and bit his bottom lip. You started feeling bad for him, "Oppa..." you called out to Suho using the special O word. Suho quickly turned to you.

"I'll be responsible for Kyungsoo... Please let him join us," 

"... Excuse me?"

"I'll look after him, I'll make sure that he will not cause any trouble,"

"Alice-"

"Trust me, let him come with us. I mean, I just want to drop by the store, and then go back home,"

"... Fine,"

 

 Kyungsoo smiled all the way through the ride. Even though he's never been inside a car, and started having second thoughts about going just because of the strange vehicle, he's doing pretty well. The car smelled like vanilla thanks to the car refreshener, and the cushions were nice and comfy. He didn't feel comfortable about sitting alone, though, that's why he's accompanied by someone.

 

"Remind me why Jongdae's with us," Suho muttered, not turning his eyes off the road. "He over heard our conversation with Kyungsoo," you glanced at the mirror of the car, giving a sight of happy Jongdae sitting beside a calm Kyungsoo. "Oh," Suho remained unamused. "Right... Such a coincidence,"

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo!" Jongdae turned to the owl boy. "Yes?" he turned his face. "Have you been outside before?" Jongdae titled his head, his smile never leaving his face. "No, not at all," Kyungsoo shook his head, looking at the window to see the trees around. "It's so colorful out here..." the boy smiled, seeing the buildings around the area. "Oh, but wait till you see the humans face to face!" Kyungsoo turned around with wide eyes by Jongdae's statement. "W-what about them?" he gulped, feeling a little intimadated. Just then, they stopped because of a little traffic, Jongdae took the opportunity to pick the humans he wants as is example. "Look at that small human!" Jongdae rushed to the window beside Kyungsoo and pointed at a certain human. Kyungsoo followed Jongdae's finger and saw a little girl sitting outside of a small cafe with who seems to be her parents. "Look as she plays with her doll..." Jongdae squinted his eyes, trying to make his voice sound scary. "I don't understand... The little human looks normal," Kyungsoo glanced at Jongdae, before the light brown haired catboy his head using his hand to face the window again. "True! But look! The little human is hitting the doll on the table!" Jongdae exclaimed. Kyungsoo widened his eyes when he saw the barbie doll the little female toddler held is banged on the table continuosly. "Such violence!" Kyungsoo gasped. "Evil-er than Baekhyun when jumping at Kris-ge's head!" Jongdae put a hand on his chest as he shakes his head. "Such vicious creatures, I'd say..." Jongdae sighed at the end. 

"But... Alice is a human, and she's kind!" Kyungsoo turned to Jongdae with sad, wide eyes. "She's kind... Sweet... Good at touchies and many more!" Kyungsoo fidgeted with his fingers. "That's because Alice is one of the few humans that are nice! Not all humans are chosen to be with our kind!" Jongdae grinned, tail whooshing. "Not all humans are good enough to be with catboys," he said without losing his smile. "Alice is one of the she-humans in this world that can share a life with catboys like us!" he cheered. "Right, Alice?" Jongdae popped beside you with a bright smile. "Whatever you say, Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter