Nine

Coming Down From The Top

“I... I am not understand” You show your confused face to Chanyeol “What it means with ‘feeling that over the years has been forgotten by me’? Please explain it more clearly” You demanded to Chanyeol. He owe you an explanation.

“More clearly?” Chanyeol smirk at you before continue his words “You stupid. Even I explain it or not, you will not understand!”

“If you not explain it, how can I understand it!!” You shout at him “Come, quickly ing explain it! You jerk!” You can’t hold your anger anymore, so you didn’t mind your languange. Chanyeol surprised with your swearing. He staring at you. You feel not comfortable being stared by him.

“What do you want?!! What do you see?!! What do you thinking now?!! I wouldn’t like last night!! Ah!” You gasped. You palmed your mouth. You slip your talk that you actually not asleep last night when Chanyeol kissed you.

“Ah...” Chanyeol crossed his hand in his chest “So, you was not asleep last night? It explained why your body so stiff”

Chanyeol giving you his evil smirk. You feel annoyed because indeed he was know that you didn’t asleep last night.

“Okay, okay! I admit it! I’m not sleeping last night! So why?! What is the purpose of your action?!! Explain it!!” You raging over him. So many things that you don’t understand but Chanyeol won’t explain it to you.

“Just because. You think it yourself with your pinhead. So, later you will understand what your debt to me is” Then Chanyeol go away from you, don’t care with your swearing to him. Then you feel tired so you stop screaming at him.

You start thinking what your debt to Chanyeol is. What the correlation between his kiss to you and your debt. And his treatment to you when you first meet him and now is really different. When he comfort you it is different too. And you still don’t understand with ‘feeling that over the years has been forgotten by me’ means. You really really not understand it.

 

***

 

“Boss Park, where’s your new slave?”

“Ah, is she disappear?”

Chanyeol is reading something in his class and his men ask him about your presence. Then Chanyeol close his book and answer them calmly.

“Her mind isn’t straight now and maybe she struggling to find her way out”

“Hey, Chanyeol. What is your real relationship with you? Why your treatment to her is really different from the first you meet her?” Another Chanyeol’s friend asked him.

“Do you think?” As Chanyeol want to answer it one of the student called him.

“Chanyeol! The principal is looking for you”

Then Chanyeol wake up from his chair and grumble “That hag. He certainly would ask money” then he go out from the class

 

***

 

You are going down the stairs in your school building now. You walking as you thinking about Chanyeol treatment to you. If you count it, he often acting strange to you. But you still don’t understand about ‘feeling that over the years’. Then stop a while in one rung, you think if it is about his feeling you and him already doing…

“Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!”

You are screaming. Someone has push you from the back. You try to open your eyes and see Chanyeol at the end of the stair.

you!” Then Chanyeol catch you. You and Chanyeol on the floor now, with you above him. Chanyeol try to sit with still holding you and ask your condition worriedlyyou? Are you okay?”

“Boss! There they are!!” One of Chanyeol’s men try to chase the person that pushed you and Chanyeol clarify his order “Chase them!”

“Okay! They already arrived on the 3rd floor! You chase them from the other direction!” Chanyeol’s friend divided the task with the other. And they started to chase the suspect.

“Aw….” You grimacing in pain.

you?” Chanyeol ask you

“I think my foot got sprained” You feel that you treated unfairly. You don’t do anything but you get treated like this. You try not to cry but your tears betray you. It dropped from your eyes.

“Hey, you? Is it very hurt? Ah, you already crying….”

You don’t want to cry in front of Chanyeol so you try to stop your cry. But it make your eyes redder.

 “Stupid” Chanyeol place his chin on your head and hug you. Your head on his chest now “If you want to cry, just cry. Don’t hold it back. Still pretending strong. Didn’t change at all from before”

“Eh? What…?” You feel a little guilty because you always make him worried at you. But you not understand with what he say before. Then you show him your confused face.

“Enough. I’m not surprised if you not understand” He bend down and show you his back “Let me piggyback you” He offered you to piggyback you. But you don’t want it. Because you can’t stand the embarrassment if you doing that. So you reject it with your ty attitude.

“Stop trying to harm people. I don’t want to be throw from the top of the school building later!”

“You captious! If so, you stand up with yourself. Come quickly!”

You give up. Your hand reach Chanyeol’s shoulder then you wrapped around his neck. Your foot in his waist then he hold your foot and stand up.

“Why you are so light? Actually you eat or not?”

“I’m eat!”

You answer him. You feel Chanyeol scent from his neck. You feel comfortable. You think that before someone has piggyback you like this. This warm feeling and scent like this. You have feeling it before but you don’t remember when and who. So you just start insulting Chanyeol now.

“Hey, giant elf! Certainly there is many girl that want to be piggybacking like this by you, right?”

“Ha? What do you mean? I never think that a monkey want to be piggybacking by me.”

You annoyed. Chanyeol think that he is piggybacking a monkey now. That means you are monkey.

“Hey! Chanyeol!” you want to protest but he just laughing at you. You feel your heart beating fast to hear his laugh. You scared your heart beating will be found by his. You want to get off but you have a little feeling not wanting to be apart with him now. Then suddenly Chanyeol’s men call him.

“Boss! After a long chase, they finally caught!”

“Ah, give them a proper punishment. So they won’t bother you again”

You gulped hearing what Chanyeol said to his friends. You don’t know what kind of punishment it is. Then you feel that many student staring at you and Chanyeol. You think they are thinking something ridiculous about you and Chanyeol. You hear Chanyeol’s sigh before he talking.

“Don’t carelessly guess again! Other times, anyone who dares to touch my fiancé… I will never forgive it!”

You hear other students start talking about Chanyeol’s statement. You too, surprised by the lies which Chanyeol’s made.

“Hey, your excuse is too looks like a lie. Who will believe it?” You whispering to Chanyeol’s right ear. He still walking pass the students.

“I’m not joking about that”

You more surprised now. What he means that he not joking about that fiancé thing.

 

***

 

“Hey! In fact, what was that supposed to mean? Joking like that isn’t funny you know?”

You are now on bed in your room, in Chanyeol’s house off course. You have change your school uniform to a comfortable clothes. Your sprained foot has been treated. You keep demanding an explanation from Chanyeol.

“I don’t have time to joking with you. Get a rest! If not, don’t wish you can walk properly again. If you need something, just call me”

Chanyeol go out from your room. Before he fully closed the door you shout at him “Hei! You still haven’t answer my question!”

“You think it with yourself!” Then Chanyeol close the door and you screaming now.

“Aaaah! Wait! Said it clearly you jeeerrrkk!!! You meanie bastaaarrdd!!!!!!!”

You are panting now. You take your breath in and out. You feel like you are crazy now. You can’t think anything. You think Chanyeol is really mean. He don’t want give you an explanation. What he means with ‘feeling that over the years’ and now added by that fiancé thing. It is too weird.

You put your head on the pillow. You look outside the window, starring the star in the sky. You wonderin what if Chanyeol is really serious about what he say all this time. But if he is only joking, he may not treated you this good. You feel your head aching now because too much thinking.

“Ah! I give up! I’ll directly ask him!”

You wake up from your bed. But then you remember that your foot is hurt. You grimace a little but you not give up. You walk to Chanyeol’s room with only one foot. You’ve reached his room now. You knock the door but he isn’t answer it. You try to open the door and it opened, it isn’t locked.

“Chanyeol?”

You call him before you entering Chanyeol’s room. When you inside his room, you see that Chanyeol actually sleeping now. You gasped because he is too handsome while he sleep. You come near him and staring at him. He sleep with his book opened. You think maybe he asleep while he reading his books. He has long eyelashes and angelic face. Now you understand why the girls in your school fighting over him.

Your eyes catch something shining because the sun light from the desk near the window. You know that was a photo frame. You approach it to look at it closer.

“Well, well. Is it his girlfriend pictures? Displayed so much. Let me peek it~”

You grab one of the picture and you gasp. It is your picture with Chanyeol while you was a kid. You look to another picture and there is your parents in it too. You can’t believe with what you see. This pictures tell you that you and Chanyeol are childhood friend. But you don’t remember anything about it.


Ayo~ Second update for this week! Hahaha

My exam week will soon coming. About one more week. I think I'm crazy now, because instead study I prefer to update this fic. hahaha

I'll try to finish this story before my exam. It looks like 2 more chapters and I'm going to end it. But, if I can't finished it before my exam, i think I'll update it between my exam. I need something to be a runaway from my exam. hahahaha 

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please anticipate it.Kindly to leave a comment to show your anticipation it will make me more energy (?) to update it~

See ya~ ^_^/