Six

Coming Down From The Top

“Hourly wage is $0,6. Must be able to work 8 hours a day. What kind of part time job is it!!"

You checked the pasteboard near your house after you doing your part time. It is night already. You must get two or more part time job to get a whole of money for pay your school tuition.

“Today I only gain $3. Even if I reduce my school time, it isn’t enough to pay the tuition. How long I can get it…”

You get depression because this money thing. You checked your phone. It is already 10 pm. You sigh. And started to walk to your house. You decide to continue it tomorrow. When you passed in front of Chanyeol’s house, you sighed breathily and kind of envied him. You walked again and you saw a shadow in your foot. Someone’s shadow. And you hear a dog barking and it make you get a goose bumps. You scared that maybe a country bumpkin ghost will appeared.

“You’re home?”

You shocked hear that and hit the person with your bag. You think that was a ghost.

“KYAAAA!!!!!”

you, calm down, it is me, Sehun. Stop hitting me. It’s hurt.”

You open your eyes and see Sehun rubbing his head.

“Yah, Sehun! What are you doing here?”

“I see you are working a part time job after school, I'm afraid you return benighted. So I planned to pick you up but I think I’m late but turns out I see you here”

You feel relieved that it was not a ghost, but only Sehun. Then suddenly you hear your stomach growling. You put your hand to your stomach. You are hungry now and you feel embarrassed to Sehun because of your stomach sound.

“Are you hungry? Let’s eat then. My treat!”

You really happy to hear that offer from Sehun. You can eat a normal meal without spending your money. You immediately follow Sehun to get your free food. And you still don’t know that Chanyeol actually observing you from the window in his room. Seeing you go to somewhere with Sehun.

 

***

You holding your stomach while walking to girls’ school’s toilet. You think that you eat too much last night so now your stomach is in pain. When you barely got the toilet, someone prevent you to go in. That was girls from a day before. Girls from another class.

“What’s wrong? Are you have a problem with me?”

“We want to check something”

You crossed your arm and seeing them with astonished face

“You aren’t going to seek a problem with me, right? Spill it. Don’t waste my time”

“Well, you say that you Chanyeol, right? But someone see you and Chanyeol hug each other and then you kissed. Can you explain it?!”

You gasped hear her accusation to you. You don’t prepare to deal with it. So you just try to deny it. Hope that will worked.

“Hey. What do you mean? I didn’t huged and kissed him, okay?! Why you gossiped me with him! I’m not willing that! You don’t understand human language, huh?!”

“Hey! Don’t think yourself is great because you come from Seoul! “

“Why?! At least I’m better than you all! You are not have a character, uncultured, and forced someone to follow your order! You are all a real country bumpkin!!”

“You dare to say “country bumpkin” to us? In front of us all?”

Your jaw dropped as you stop talking. Behind the girls there are many students of your school, seeing and hearing what you say before. Your body feels like a jelly now. You surrounded by a bunch of students that angry to you. You turned more scared of them because they are starting glaring at you but feel annoyed too because the girls have been trapped you.

“You came from a big city for nothing, huh? I hear you can’t pay your school tuition, right? Now you become a wild dogs, and still dare to fall in love to our Chanyeol and called us country bumpkin people? You really an arrogant girl!”

“You, ! I don’t say anything! Why I must get this treatment from you all! You just win in people numbers!”
you!”

You hear Minji called your name, but you don’t care. You are too angry to respond Minji. And you still talk without thinking what you say.

“Without any evidence, you accused me. You bunch of bean head people. Didn’t have the analytical ability. If not country bumpkin then what?!!!”

You gasped. Realized that your words have crossed the line. It make the students angrier to you. You don’t have any choices beside run. You start to run as fast as you can. The whole students chasing you behind. You can’t stop thinking why you must get this bad treatment as you run from them.

“Everybody, stop now! Why you guys chasing her? I bet you have a good reason for this.”

You stop running and there is Chanyeol in front of you. He keep his straight face as he talk.

“I only give you one chance to explain”

You confused. Why Chanyeol doing that. You think that Chanyeol still angry to you because of what happened yesterday. You can’t stop your character to accused people with your own judge and accused Chanyeol that he had something behind this all.

“Hey you! Are you planning this all?!!”

“Shut your mouth!” Chanyeol shouted at you and you startled with that.

Chanyeol hit your shoulder lightly but it was enough to make your meet with the floor. You shocked with what Chanyeol doing to you. You see his eyes and you don’t like how he saw you now. He looks disgusted to you. Really make you unhappy. You can’t stop thinking why you must get all of this. Bullied by a bunch of bean head people. You want to cry but you can’t. You don’t want to lose to them.

you! Are you okay?”

Sehun came to you and offered his hand to help you to stand. But Chanyeol stop that with his shout and threat everybody with his scary glare.

“Don’t touch her! Everyone that touch her, it means you are against me! Are you understand?!”

“Ah, Chanyeol! How if it is me? I’m your best friend, right? I still can touch < you>you, right?” Sehun tried to convinced Chanyeol because he is like you, he didn’t want you to be alone, without everybody can’t come near to you because Chanyeol threat.

“Especially, you! You are the most who shouldn’t be near her!”

Sehun gulped and feels sad. Because he can’t resist Chanyeol’s order. Now everyone started to go, walk away to the class or wherever you don’t care, leaving you, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Minji. Chanyeol stared at you a while then he turned his back to you. Then Sehun followed him and say sorry to you. Minji tried to approach you but you walk away from her. You’re alone now, being a outcasted in school.

***

You go to your backyard school. Place where Chanyeol kissed you. Your mind full of restlessness because of many problem that you faced now. You’re alone so you can’t share your feeling even in fact you won’t tell anyone about it.

“Everybody already pay school tuition, only me that haven’t paid it”

You mumbled with yourself. You are thinking if there’s another choice how to solve it. Because if you dropped out, you don’t have anywhere to go. You closed your eyes and keep walking then when you opened it, you saw something in the wall. There was something written on it.

“Angel? Who wrote it?”

You read all the text that written on the wall. You started thinking, whether angels exist or not. Your mind still can’t think straight, so you try to pray. You close your eyes and placed your intertwined fingers in front of your chest and pray to get help from angel. You ask what you should do now to fix your problem. You keep ask in your heart but after ten minutes you give up. You think it was a stupid thing to do. You have a permanent marker in your hand now, and write “There’s no angel. And this can’t be erased”. You looked at your masterpiece and start laughing.

“Hahahaha. Because soon I will expelled from school, might I get detention for this.”

You walk to go back to your class but suddenly something approach you and make you shocked. Because you scared maybe someone see you write something on the wall. But it is only Sui, Chanyeol’s cat.

“Hey! You dare to make me surprised, huh! Why you always disturbing me?! No pudding for you today!”

You hold Sui, thinking that maybe you can eat it. But you hear someone called your name behind.

"you

You turned your head and see three boys trying to come near you. Their eyes showed that they’re superior and looked down to you. You don’t like it.

“You are alone, right? Let’s play with us!”

“Yah. My condition isn’t as bad as you think I must play with annoying person like you. Bikyeo!”

You put Sui in the ground and you walk to go to your class, but that boys block your way.

“Come on, don’t play hard to get”

“You, go away! Dissappear from my sight now!”

The two from the three grip your arm. You can’t move your body because their hold you strongly.

“Don’t try to get away. It will make you more hurt.”

“Let me go! If don’t, I’ll kick you till you die!!!!”

You tried to let go from the boys who grip your arm but failed. The boy who talked to you at first try to threaten you now.

“You ! You really arrogant, you know!! You must know your place now!”

That boy hold your chin and make your face faced his face. He leaned his face closer to you. He tried to kiss you. But you succeed to kick his foot and he let out your chin and place his hand on his shinbone that you kick before. He is angry now. He hold your chin again and see you with eyes full of anger.

“I think I said it before. Don’t play hard to get. Someone has seen you didn’t refuse when Chanyeol kissed you! And now you pretend that you are pure girl?! Who will believe it!”

You shocked. Why he know that you and Chanyeol have been kissing. You think it is absolutely Chanyeol that tell him. You become more hating Chanyeol now. You try to let go from the boys who grip your arm.

“Let me go now!!” The grip on your arm loosened and when you try to walk, someone slap your cheek.

PLAK!

“Know your position a little, you !”

Your legs feel weak and make you sitting in the ground. You feel your cheek burning. You touch your cheek with your hand. You shock that someone really had slap you. A lowly slap. The boys now leaving you. You want to cry now. You don’t know how bad the rumors to have a lowly slap. You become angrier to Chanyeol because you believe it is all because of him tell everybody that you and he have been kissed. Then you hear someone is whining and scream.

“Please spare us, boss Park! We don’t intend to against your order!”

“I don’t accept any reason. Now, apologize to her!”

The three boys that disturbed and hurt you before suddenly appear in front of you. No, on the ground exactly. They have been hit and kicked by Chanyeol so they fall to the ground now. You turned your eyes from them to Chanyeol who appear behind them. You think it is the right time he appear now. You can directly repay him.

You see Chanyeol give a sign to his friends to go and bring three rascals to another place. Then he bend his knees to have the same height with yours. He place his hand on your hand in your cheek. You see worried eyes from him. His eyes look so hurt to see your condition.

you, are you okay? What did they do to you?  you?

You keep his hand off from you abruptly. You feel annoyed with his care to you.

“You don’t have to pretend care about me! What do you want?! You have let me fall to your trap, outcasted me, and try to send people to bully me!”

You shouted at Chanyeol. You stared at Chanyeol and see his hurtful face because of you what you said to him. He hold your wrists. You gaped with what he do to you. He talk to you with his hurtful face now.

“You… Really think like that?”  

“Yes…”

“You say that you’re a tiger that fall in grassland then bitten by dog?”

“Yes! And the dog is you!” You answer him with cracked voice.

“If so….” Chanyeol wrapped his hand to you. Place his chin on your head. Your face meet his chest now. “If you had bitten by dog, why you didn’t cry?”

“Because I won’t showed my weakness in front of the dog that can bite me!”

Chanyeol patted your head with his right hand gently. He caress your back his another hand. You still wary. You try not to give yourself to him easily. Then Chanyeol say something with gentle voice to you.

“Only for now… How if you consider me as a human? I’m here. No one can touch or hurt you! Moreover, I’m not a person like you think. If you want to cry, then cry. But please, don’t think badly about me.”

You bite his shoulder lightly. To show that you still don’t believe him. But his words make you confused. You don’t want to believe him but your heart say you must give a chance to him. You don’t know what you should do now. To believe him or not.


Yo yo yo! Here's the new update! Sorry if I make you wait to long~ My research report and campus activity really make me crazy!

In this chapter Chanyeol started to give special (?) treatment to you~ Are you start getting a clue how this story will end? Leave your comment to share it then!  khukhukhu

I'm always say this in every chapter. Sorry for my grammar mistakes. My grammar is really and and I keep trying to improved it >_<

Thank you for upvote and subscribe my story. yeaaay~

I wish you enjoyed with my story.
please anticipate it! I'll try to update it as fast as I can. It will become more interesting! Hahaha

See ya~ ^^/