Two

Coming Down From The Top

“Okay, class dismissed”

You close your books as your teacher dismissed the class. Now you already wear your new school uniform. You still can’t adapted with the accent here. Plebeian accent you called it. Because you are a transferred student, you become famous in school. In addition, you famous for your beautiful face and smart brain. Your classmates are really friendly to you, yet you still uncomfortable with them. Unfortunately, one of your classmate is Park Chanyeol. You wondering, why form many classes in this school you had same class with him. But then you think it’s not bad as it seems. You closer to your revenge target.

You step out from class and go to science lab. Before you enter the lab, you look around, to ensure no one see you. You enter the lab and worked alone to make something with chemical ingredients. Yes, you make a small bomb to annoy Chanyeol. After you finished your work, you go to school’s yard. You planted your small bomb in ground that roughly often passed by Chanyeol. If Chanyeol stepped on it, and blam! It’ll explode. You can’t imagine how Chanyeol’s face will be turn out later.

Finished planted your small bomb, you hide behind ambush. You hide quietly and wait for Chanyeol to appear. And suddenly you feel that someone watching behind you. You turn your head to see who is it and you see another handsome boy, and he stepped on your trap, and then “DUARR!!!” your small bomb explode. You scared that you’ll be discovered by him. You come to him to check his condition.

“Oh, my. Why it suddenly exploding? It’s terrible. Are you okay?” You ask his condition and you see his face reddening now. You don’t know why his face reddening? Is it because the bomb? You hope he doesn’t know that actually you are the causes for the explosion.

“Ah, I, I’m fine” You relieved that he didn’t get suspicious of you. So, you think it is better to leave from here faster to lessen the suspicious.

“Oh, thank God. It’s good if you’re okay. I’m must go now. Bye “

You walk away to avoid him and then you hear he called you

“Wa-wait. My name is Oh Sehun. May I know your name?”

“I’m new transferred student. I am you. Nice to meet you. Bye”

You quickly walk away and you hear someone’s giggling.

“Who is that giggling?!! Come out!”

You turn around to find someone that giggling at you. Then Chanyeol appear in front of you.

you, I don’t know that you're this smart”

You feel like your nose free from you face as you hear Chanyeol say that you’re smart.

“You only can make that small bomb, only win in sound” Your nose came back your face and you get irritated with his words

“What do you mean only win in sound, huh?! Do you even can make that?!”

“I can easily make that. Your target is me, right? I’ll fulfil your wish then” You saw him take one of your small bomb and put it the ground as he say “Gunpowder, charcoal, sulfur, acid, and use of white phosphorus trigger” then he step the bomb but it didn’t explode.

“Why?!!” You surprised that he actually know the ingredients your small bomb and it didn’t explode when he step on it.

“As I not step on rope that be oiled by white phosphorus, then there wouldn’t be friction that could trigger an explosion”

“Hah? Wait Park Chanyeol! Don’t be a cocky! Just wait. I’ll make you bend your knees to me.”

“Ah, isn’t it a girl like you which don’t have a brain suitable with villager? Don’t pushed your self too hard.”

You really get more irritated as he say this words to you. You saw him seeing you from head to toe and say “And, truthfully, that uniform really well-matched with your plebeian personal and it looked beautiful in your body.”

You try to think all about what Chanyeol’s words. Beautiful = Villagers = Stupid = Give in. You don’t know it is a compliment or a tease. But one point, you can’t let Chanyeol win.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! You’re too underestimate you ! How if I win from you in any matter, you must claim your defeat and pay a heart wound compensation to me $10 for each matter. How? Let’s compete!”

“Ah, you want money, huh? You are a poor girl then, em?”

You can’t counter Chanyeol’s words because he’s right, you’re poor. You only have $20 bill in your pocket now.

“Okay, challenge accepted!” Your face turned bright as you hear Chanyeol’s answer. It means you can gain money from this competition.

“Okay. Let’s meet in other occasion then! Bye.”

You walk away from Chanyeol and start to think your strategy to win this competition. You can’t lose because of your pride and you really need money now.


Sorry for the short update. I'll try to update as much as I can. Please leave your comment so that I can make this story better.

Thank you for reading ^^

Ah, you can meet me in twitter http://www.twitter.com/malindairiani

See you ^^