Five

Coming Down From The Top

“Wha… what was that….”

You still can’t understand what Chanyeol do to you. You saw Chanyeol walk away from you but you think Chanyeol hear what you say because his distance still not far from you. Then he turn his body. Walk back to you. He stand in front of you, stared at you. Then he reach your body with his arms. He hug you again. Your eyes wide opened and don’t know what to do.

“I think you still don’t understand with what I say before. Sorry. So, what happened to you?  you, don’t bear it with yourself.”

Chanyeol said that word with soft tone and caress your hair gently with his left hand. His eyes make your heart beating so fast. You think Chanyeol do that to you because he really care about you and you have misunderstood about Chanyeol. You didn’t think that he was…

“Your dark circles eyes is so ugly. I can’t bear it to not say that. You deserve it. Like a panda! I think I win this time”

You very shocked. You let off Chanyeol’s hand from you abruptly and shouted, “You, saekkiya! Go to hell, you ”

You turned your body, now your back faced Chanyeol. You really think that Chanyeol really care about you. But it’s totally wrong. Your rage to him increased now.

“Hey, are you crying?”

“Don’t kidding me! I don’t cry for the sake of people like you!”

“ people? Me? Say it again…”

“I’ll never tired say this. You are . Park Chanyeol is . Really a giant, stupid giant!!!”

You saw Chanyeol’s eyes and it showed that he is angry with your words. But you can’t take back your words. Because you think he really deserve it.

“Well, usually I’m lazy to face a girl like you. But you really arrogant. Of course I should sacrifice something for one on one with you.”

You confused. You don’t know what Chanyeol’s purposed with he was sacrifice something. When you still confused with Chanyeol’s word, you saw he wave his hand to you and started to walk away.

“Well, girls are sweeter if they are have gentle attitude. Thank you for the kiss anyway!”

“What?!! Who is sacrifice something now?!! Who is the victim now?!! Don’t act like an innocent one after take a chance! You bastard! Arrrrggghhh”

You scream at Chanyeol and he laughed at you as the distance farther. You try to calm down and thinking. He stole your first kiss. You saw your lip balm in the ground and trample down it.

“It is all because of you, stupid lip balm! Why you fell down from my pocket before, huh?!!!”

You raging at your lip balm and its jar break and now the lip balm adhere in your sole. You more annoyed because you must clean your shoes now.

“You bastard, Park Chanyeol…”

You don’t know that actually someone see and hear what happened with you and Chanyeol before. You don’t know if a bigger disaster will soon approaching you.

 

***

"you, let’s go to school together!”

You just got out the door of your house in the morning and there you see Minji, asked you to go to school with her.

“Why you are come here?”

“According to the book, if today I go to school with my best friend, there will be a good thing happened!”

“Ah? Jinjja? Impossible. And I’m not your best friend though”

You really dindn’t think that you are Minji’s best friend. You don’t know what is in Minji mind now. And you saw your post box, there’s a letter in there. Letter from abroad. You didn’t think twice that letter was from your parents. You tore the envelope, removing the paper, and started to read it.

Dear, you

How are you? Are you fine?

Eomma and Appa really fine here.

Your school tuition should be paid in the end of the month.

You must think it yourself how to collect $40 for your school tuition.

From your beloved Appa and Eomma

You angry as you finish read the letter. You squeeze the letter in your hand and raging around by screaming around. Minji scared with your action and try to calming down you.

“What the hell is this?!!! You really like to torture your daughter like this?!! You are really mean!!!”

People around you stared at you with weird look at you. They think that you going mad crazy in the morning.

“What?! Why you staring at me like that?! I’m very angry now!! I can swallow you all!!!”

“Hey, you. Calm down. Why you should swallow them up?”

“If I can’t swallow them, I must swallow you then!!”

When you still raging around and scream loudly, then Chanyeol appear in front of you and Minji.

“Hey, what the heck are you make a fuss in the morning? It is a resident you know. Why you are so loudly”

“What right you have to shut me up! And one thing! Why are you doing in front of my house?!!”

Chanyeol pointed something with his index finger. He pointed to a big mansion that differ only three houses from your house.

“That’s my house”

You don’t buy all his words. You don’t believe that Chanyeol is ing that rich to own a big mansion. Even you realize that he always wear Rolex to school, you think that it was an imitation.

“Hey, you don’t think that you’re a prince, right? That house is so luxurious, don’t suitable with your appearance”

Chanyeol’s face showed that he is annoyed with what you say. He want to reply you but someone shouted at your direction.

“Hey! Chanyeol-ah! Why did you leave me? Your house maid said you leave early!”

That was Sehun who shouted at you, Chanyeol precisely. Minji’s face turned happy that she can see Sehun this early.

“Woah. That’s Sehun, you! The book was right!”

You realize that Minji’s prevision was right. Before you can say something to Minji, Sehun suddenly grab your hand.

“Woah! you! It’s really you?! Good morning! It turns out that you lived in this neighborhood too”

Sehun greeted you happily. Minji’s face turned happier now as Sehun was closer now. She can’t say anything because she was too nervous. Sehun say that if you stay around here that make he more easy to meet you. But you think it was easier if you didn’t have to meet him and other people from school. Sehun

“Ah. You lived in this house? I hear that in night there sometimes a strange noise here”

“What?! Do you mean a plebeian ghost?!!”

You turned scared now as your mind think that there’s a plebeian ghost your house. But then you think what’s the different if it a plebeian or city ghost. Ghost was still ghost.

“What is plebeian ghost, you? But you must be careful from now! But don’t worry! If anything happen, I’ll protect you! Don’t care if it is a plebeian ghost or not!"

Sehun said that with his pride. Chanyeol really annoyed with what his best friend said. You didn’t know why Chanyeol looked so annoyed, but you didn’t care. Chanyeol smirked at you now.

“You are so grumpy. I think you’re more eerie that the ghost. Even your parents don’t want you again right?”

You surprised with what Chanyeol said. But you realized that his eyes fix on something near your foot. Your letter from your parents.

“Don’t search us for money problem. Your parents really malicious, huh?”

You grab your letter fast to avoid other people to read your letter. Because Minji and Sehun turned to read your letter too. You didn’t want more people know your situation right now. You try to dodge what Chanyeol said but you think it was failed.

“Yah, saekkiya! Don’t make any assumption! It’s not like it! You never go to school, huh?! Even Confucius said never scrape other people wounded heart and you still dare to read my letter!”

“Huh? If you really feel hurt, so it’s right then? It is clear written that you must find a way to pay your school tuition yourself. you, are you really can do that?”

Chanyeol’s voice sounds so annoying for you. Then he make a gesture like if you bend down on your knee he can help you with money. You really hate being despised by others like this. You turned around your body then walk away from Chanyeol. And you don’t forget to mock him.

“Sorry! Don’t underestimate people! I’m, you, isn’t easy person like you think.  I already falling down but you stepped it. You abject person! Instead that you conquered me, you actually a ! Minji, let’s go“

Chanyeol’s angry with your word. He didn’t like being called abject person by you. You don’t care. But for now he let you win. And he start to walk to go to school with Sehun.

***

In lunch time, you didn’t go to cafeteria, because you don’t have money and you lazy met with your classmate. You wandered around outside your school building, still angry with Chanyeol. Then you saw your classmates asking you if you see Sui, Chanyeol’s cat, around there. You annoyed as you hear “Chanyeol”. If you remember him, only anger in your mind. So you just ignored your classmates question and go inside. When you in front of a lab door, something stuck in your shoes. And that was Sui in your shoes.

“Yah, you damn cat. Don’t stick around me! Should I sell you out? What kind of cat are you? Just go”

You shooed the cat but it didn’t leave you. Chanyeol was observing you. He hide behind a wall near you. You didn’t know about that. You stare at Sui and decide to hold the cat and talked to it.

“Sui… If your parents didn’t care again about you, what will you feel? Ah, enough. With your master’s power still exist, certainly a lot people who want to be your parents. However, you can’t understand my situation right now. Ah, I’m crazy. Why I talk with a cat like this.”

You sighed. Still didn’t understand why you trapped under this situation. Ignored by your own parents with no money. You startled as someone’s voice popped out.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! What are you doing here? I’ve been found out something interesting! Wanna join?”

You turned your head and saw Chanyeol here. You feel annoyed why from all people in this school must he that hear what you said to Sui.

“What are you doing?! You eavesdropped me, huh!! You low human!”

“Stupid! It isn’t possible Sui understand what you say to it. No wonder you’re asking $10 for each your wounded heart.”

You stared angrily to Chanyeol. You loosened your hand and Sui let off from your hand and go to CHanyeol’s foot now.

“Hey, you, giant! I don’t ask for your help! Don’t sympathize with me. It is true that I don’t have money! But I can think to solve it by myself! I can get a part time job!”

“Huh? A part time job? A spoiled city girl like you what work that you can do?”

You realize that here, in small village, a chance to work really small and away from the crowds. But you can’t lose again to Chanyeol. So just can shouted at him.

“Anyway, I won’t asked your help! You arrogant giant! Do you think that you’re a God that can do anything?! Go away!”

As you finished your words, you realize something. You can acquired something from Chanyeol. You ashamed to ask for this, but you really need money now.

“Ah, yeah. Yesterday, at history class, I win by a nose. So can I get my $5?”

“Hey. Didn’t you said that you won’t asked for my help? Or I misheard it? I guess that you a very characteristic person”

Your cheeks blushed. You really ashamed by yourself because you can’t deny that you still need the money from him.

“Life and character are completely unrelated, you know!”

You leaned your back to the door behind you. Sighed and close your eyes. And continued your talk.

“Ah, okay. If you don’t want to give it, it’s okay. You stingy. I can asked Sehun for help. He surely will help me than you”.

Before you opened your eyes again, your have meet with the floor. Chanyeol kicked the door that you leaned it. His face full of rage now. You put your hand to the floor to balance your position.

“Yaaaaah. It’s hurt! What are you doing! Why you kicked the door?!! I was leaning in the door!”

You stared at Chanyeol’s face. His face showed that he is very angry now. You scared but you don’t know what was make him mad. You didn’t think that your words before can make he mad like crazy. You tried to ask him why he is so mad but he turned his back and started to walk away from you.

“Hey… You…”

“It’s up to you what you want to do. Sui, let’s go”

“Hey, Chanyeol, are you angry?”

Chanyeol stopped and turned his head and smirked at you then tell you something as he walk again.

“If by feeling, I’m lazy to face you. I’m mad because of you? Is it a right thing to do, huh? Begin to downsize now”

You have wasted your time to care about Chanyeol’s feeling. You raging again towards him.

“! It’s obvious that he is actually angry! But he dare to pretend that nothing’s happened?!! He is really ing annoying!”

You didn’t want to care anymore about Chanyeol. When you started to care but then he became a bastard again. You stop thinking about him and started thinking how should you collect money, because it is more important now.


aaaayeee! here's new updates ! I'll try to update every weekend now, because my schedule get more thigh. huft.

I'm really bad at grammar. I know that many grammar mistake in my story so sorry for that >_<

Please anticipate this story. It won't be too long. About 15 chapters maybe? So keep read it ^^

Thanks for subscribing and upvote my story and I'm really happy if you mind to write a comment!

See yaa (^_^)/