The Elite

EXOPINK LOVE STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Main Idea : fyeahexopink.tumblr.com

they first met in odd difference circumstance 

not really knowing each other's name, nor even their real identity

it was a brief, yet enderaring moment they both found precious

unknown to the both of them, the two will soon meet again

under the name Kim Joonmyun, the most promising bachelor in Seoul 

and Park Chorong, the only daughter of South Korea's President. 

Park Chorong take a deep breath of the morning air. The sea that was spreading out in front of her was unbearable beautiful. She clutch onto her green cardigan. It true what people said, morning in Jeju will give you such a feeling that you want to wake up with it every morning. Chorong admit it. The white-blue sea and the white sand at the beach seems like they are one. It was a magical feeling to wake up by hearing the sound of waves. 

 

Chorong continue her walk, barefoot. Reminicing the beautiful scene in front of her, she remember why did she came here. 

 

flashback 

 

"Park Chorong, may I have a word with you?" Park Bo Il said to his daughter. 

 

"Yes, father" Chorong answer with formality as usual and follow him to the library. 

 

"Let me get this straight to the point, my dear daughter. I'm going to have an arranged marriage for you" 

 

"you what ?!" Chorong was suprised. Did his father just said that she need to get married !? 

 

"It's true. I will marry you off to one of the promising bachelor in Seoul" He said again. 

 

"What the hell are you trying to say here ? I object !" Chorong disagreed. 

 

"Language Park Chorong" He raise up his voice a bit but it echo through out the library. 

 

"It's time for you to get married. Besides, you should have been prepared for this. You're the only daughter of South Korea's President. What do you expect ? Do you think I would let you choose your own groom that I didn't know his background?" Park Bo Il start his lecture. 

 

"But father .. " 

 

"No but . Your wedding will be held by the end of this month, full stop. No argument needed. Off you go" He said, deciding on his daughter's future heartlessly. 

 

Chorong eyes start to form a tears. She clench her teeth and walk out of the library with a loud bang on the door. 

 

flashback ends. 

 

The next day she ask her father to let her off to Jeju Island to 'celebrate' her last days of being a single woman. He agreed and give Chorong one week and once she's back. She will start preparing for her wedding. 

 

Chorong was just too caught up with her thinking until she bump into someone. It was so hard until she fall on her . 

 

"oww !" she groan. 

 

"are you okay miss?" a sweet man voice echo through her ears. Chorong look up to see who it was. 

 

"Se-senior Kim" Chorong was shocked seeing her senior there. 

 

"Park Chorong ? Sorry .. here" Suho chuckle and offer his hands and help her to stand up. 

 

"What are you doing here senior Kim?" Chorong ask still with her formality. 

 

"Stop calling me sunbae. We're already graduated. Suho will be fine" Suho smile.

 

Chorong was blushing so hard that she want to hide her face from him now. Suho is her senior from Seoul University. They were in the same course and Suho was the first she met when she enter the university and also her first friend. Chorong had a feelings through out the years they spent at the university but then her father want her to continue her studies overseas and since then they lost contact to each other. Suho was very sad when Chorong leaved him because she never tell why did she had to move away. Besides, Chorong life was very secretful. She never tells him about her parents nor let him walk her until her doorsteps. When he decides that he want to take one step further on their relationship, that was the day she went off and he never had a chance to confess. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Suho  ask but notice that Chorong's face was already red. Suho chuckle and ruffle her head. 

 

"Just having a lonely walk, you?" Chorong manage to spit out a sentence without stuttering but she also suprise of what did he just do. 

 

"me too" Suho answer and for a seconds they fall in to silence. 

 

"Do you want to take a walk together?" Suho bravely ask. 

 

"sure" Chorong reply with a shy smile. 

 

"So, where have you been?" Suho start the conversation. it's been 4 years since they last meet and he was dying for explanation but it's not his nature to be impatient. 

 

"Europe. To further my studies" Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter