High School Lover

EXOPINK LOVE STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We've arrived young lady" Butler Lee said as he stop in front of the school gate. 

 

"thank you uncle" Oh Hayoung said politely. Hayoung stepped out from the BMW X6 with a smile on her face. 

 

"Oh my god, Oh Hayoung is here !" 

"Hayoung-ssi, please receive this" 

"Hayoung-ssi , you're very pretty today" 

 

Oh Hayoung, the Seoul Performing Arts School's sweetheart. She is the only heiress of JCW Corporation, a company who owns the Seoul with their high class shopping centre, cruise company and hotel. Hayoung herself already have her own boutique that were now managed by her mother for awhile. Oh Hayoung is the President of Student Council. Despite of her interest in litreature and tennis, she is also a president of the literature club and the president of tennis club. A combination of pretty face, good brain, and active in sport, Oh Hayoung was titled as the school's sweetheart. The teachers adore her. The boys want her. The girls want to be her. But to Hayoung, she didn't care all the popularity things. She just do what she want to do and treat people like they need to be treated. 

 

Hayoung avoid the crowd professionally and walk to her locker. She open it and a bunch of love letters were sent to her. She already sick of it but to appreciate the boys who confess to her, she always bring a paper bag to stuff all the letter in it. To be honest, she'd never read them. She take the books she need for today and walk to her first class. 

 

Hayoung walk into the class and frown when she saw the one who sit next to her already arrived. She sigh and walk to her seat. 

 

"well well, look who's here. The school sweetheart. Hows your day Pres ? Anything to share ?" He smirk. 

 

Introducing, Oh Sehun, the school's troublemaker. His father own a law company and her mother own the five-stars spa and boutique shop in Seoul. One of the popular kids in the school among his group mates. EXO or whatever they call themselves is a group formed by all the hottest and popular boys in school. Oh Sehun is part of it to which Hayoung thinks that he's supposed be kicked out from the group. He's not that popular to her. All the students know that Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun are not in a good terms with each other which they think it's weird since their surname is the same. There were even some students who form a group that ships Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun. 

 

Hayoung was furious when she knows about it but she can't do anything about it. 

 

Hayoung stand up in an instant as the teacher walk in. They greet her good morning and sit back. 

 

The teacher start teaching and Hayoung was busy taking down all the no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter