Nothing Like Us

EXOPINK LOVE STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately I've been thinkin',
Thinkin' bout what we had,
I know it was hard,
It was all that we knew, yeah

 

Namjoo sat on the bench at the park while waiting for her boyfriend to come. They've promised to have a picnic for their 222nd day together. The evening wind touch her revealed skin. Namjoo was wearing the floral pink dress that Kyungsoo bought for her on her 19th birthday. She still remember when Kyungsoo make a suprise private brithday party just for both of them in the apartment where they lived together. 

"Namjoo-ah !" she heard someone calling her name. 

"Oppa" she smiles as she stand up from her seat. 

"Mian , did you wait too long ? Mr.Ellen class was unexpectedly much longer than i thought. Sorry" he said. Namjoo just shook her head and smile. 

"let's go" he took her hand and they walk together, hand in hand. 

They spent their evening with the most romantic picnic they ever had. Kyungsoo sing her a song and they took a lot of pictures. They were so happy back then. 

 

Have you been drinkin'
To take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

 

It was their 2nd anniversary when Kyungsoo didn't show up on their special date. Namjoo was so angry and they fought. Kyungsoo was spending his time with his friends at a club and he accidentally forget about their date. Namjoo was soaking wet when she arrived home and saw Kyungsoo sitting in the living room while watching his favourite tv shows. 

"What are you doing right now?" Namjoo clench her teeth. 

"hey baby, why did you came back so late ? and you're wet .." Kyungsoo walk up to her and want to touch her shoulder but Namjoo shrug it away with a glare. 

"do you know what day is today ? i've been waiting for you 3 ing hours and you stood me up !" Namjoo try to hold her anger. 

"ha ? did we promised to meet today ?" Kyungsoo bluntly ask. 

"For your information Do Kyungsoo, it's our freaking 2nd anniversary and we're supposed to have a romantic night together and see what you did ! i am so dissapointed" Namjoo said with hot tears streaming down her face. She walk away from him and slam their bedroom door close. 

That night Kyungsoo sleep on the couch, thinking deeply what did he just do to her. This is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter