( ♚ — teaser 03; )

*|*Apply Open*|*Pandoras*|*Jellyfish Entertainment*|*New Season of MyDol*|*
OZ5FEnx.png
"Ottokaji?!"
  
"How many trainees do we have so far," CEO Hwang Se-jun asked his secratary.
"Um, with or with out the girl, sir?"
"With her."
"Well, only 9 girls signed up for the show."

CEO Hwang Se-jun sighed. This was very similar to VIXX's problem when he created the survival show. He wanted to debut all of them since there was only a few trainees; however, that was a huge risk of money and there is no point in a survival show if no one goes home.

"Thank Jin. You can go now," he dismissed his secratary as he sat down in his leather, office chair.

"What do I do," he thought to himself.

After thinking that, he laughed. He was starting to sound like Jae-hwan from VIXX.
 
 
 
"Do you think we are ever going to debut," Eun Song asked Okay.
"Maybe. It's a fifty-fifty chance," Okay replied, thinking of what to say to the short tempered girl.
"Hmm..don't you think are chances are slimmer since there is barely any female trainees," Rose asked in quiet voice.

The three girls conversed and didn't realize that they had passed Eunkyung and Taeksoo. However, the same action was mutual as Eunkyung and Taeksoo were also immersed in their own conversation.

"Sigh, it seems like forever since CEO Hwang said that we were going to start the show." Eunkyung whined.
"Yah, don't think too much about it. Besides, I think CEO Hwang is just giving others some time to think about it." Taeksoo rebuttled in calm tone.
"Sometimes, I really despise the moments when you go all 'zen' on me."
"But you still love me."

However, the girls had every right to worry about this. If they didn't start the show soon, the chances of debuting were becoming really slim along with Jellyfish golden streak of having this much female trainees.
 
 
 
Alice sighed, attracting the attention of Ashley.

"What's wrong?" the latter cautiously inquired.
Turning her head to look at the younger girl, Alice replied with a grimace.

"Just eat your food."
"Not until you tell me what's wrong," Ashley snapped back.

Alice glared at Ashley in which Ashley replied with a glare to match that of Alice.

"Hey, let's not fight, okay? I actually want to eat my food this time and I don't want you fools ruining it," Angel scolded, sitting next to Alice.
"I agree. You guys need to take a chill pill," Jade added.

"Anyways, when we start the show is not up to us. So stop worrying about it and focus on yourselves," Angel concluded.
"Okay. We get it! Can we eat now?" Ashley snapped.

"I agree with that," Alice dryly said.

With that, the CEO was stressed out along with the girls. Who can blame them? The show has been delayed long enough but, maybe some other girls can changed that.
 
 
 
CRYSTAL'S NOTE. — So I am the new co-author here~ However, just like you, I am a fellow applicant and do not know if my chara will be in the final line-up. I hope you enjoyed this teaser :) Also, please apply again if you have another chara or apply because we are 11 apps short :(