( ♚ — cheat sheet; )

*|*Apply Open*|*Pandoras*|*Jellyfish Entertainment*|*New Season of MyDol*|*
 
      

AGE. — Your character must be between the age of 25 and 17. In other words your character must be born between 1990 and 1997.

LOVE INTEREST. — Your love interest can be from anywhere, but keep to the real life. I also accept same- relationship, so if you want to have a female idol as a love interest, go ahead! It'll be interesting!! Cha Hakyeon is taken as love interest.

FACE CLAIM. — Please use ulzzangs ONLY for face claim. I think it would be easier an all that. Ulzzang Baek Su Min is taken as face claim.

POSITIONS. — There is five positions in the group you can chose to be:
- Power Vocal, Main Dancer (x)
- Main Vocal, Sub-Dancer (x) [3 applicants]
- Main Rapper, Lead Dancer (x) [3 applicants]
- Lead Vocal, Visual (x) [3 applicants]
- Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocal (x) [3 applicants]

The "x" symbolizes that that position is taken and the "o" symbolizes that the position is still open. The "Main" ones have a wider range than the "Lead" ones. For example a main vocal is Hyorin and lead vocal is Soyou. Main rapper is Hyuna and lead rapper is Jiyoon. Main dancer is Hyosung and lead dancer in Hana. And so on. When you are applying for those, choose someone who fits the criteria, don't add a rapping twin if you're not applying for a rapping position. If you are applying where there is Visual involved please find a good looking ulzzang. The leader and the maknae for PANDORAS will be chosen by age when the other members have been chosen.

family. — You can have celebrity relatives, but make it realistic and and have a lot of details to make it believable.

QUALITY. — I'm looking at quality more than quantity, but I don't mind reading a lot. Also don't mess up the coding for the application, please!

PASSWORD. — The password is a gif of N with the word "Gwiyeoun" and a gif of Leo with the word "Goyangi". Hyperlink the words with the gifs. They have to relate to the words.