( ♚ — applicants; )

*|*Apply Open*|*Pandoras*|*Jellyfish Entertainment*|*New Season of MyDol*|*
APPLICANTS
JUNG Minhee
Main rappER, lead dancer / park sora / kim jong in of exo

Minhee over ALL LOOKS like a good character, but there are some things I would like you to elaborate more on, of example her past. You wrote that she has trust issues, but like could you elaborate more in that. Like was there a special incident that made her like that? You also wrote that she lived in China, how was that for her? How did she live there? How about England? What did she study when she was there? How did she take it when she and Kai had to break up? Was is mutual or was it him or you who called it off? How did she feel when she saw Kai again? Could you also edit her persona? Like I know she's in charge of iness, but what would what be? My character has a persona based off her personality: "Mama Lion". How would you write her persona to be? Do you think you can add more in the trivia part too? Also, you have to add the passwords, it's kind of important if you want to be chosen as one of the other 19 girls :) Almost everything is good to GO, there are some things I would like to read MORE about, but I get what you want so you are now ACCEPTED :D
Park alice jae-hwa
main rapper, lead dancer / kim do hee / kim jonghyun of shinee 

While reading through it, it looks good :) I really like her PERSONALITY, but could you elaborate a little more about her past? Like, you mentioned that she had auditioned for different companies, which companies did she audition for? How was her time after she tried committing suicide. I imagine it couldn't have been easy for either her or her parents. You also wrote under the first meeting with her love interest, I wish that you could elaborate more. I think it escalated a little too quickly. Also for the rapping twin part, for her first choice, I would rather see a female rapper rather than a male rapper. Everything looks good to GO :) You are now ACCEPTED^^
KANG jieun
main vocal, sub-dancer / park jihyun / oh sehun of exo

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WROTE A LOT!! Sorry *cough*... since I was at work when I got YOUR app, I just skimmed through it, but the little I read was very good! So now I'll get to finally REVIEW it :) Both her PERSONALITY and her background is is very interesting. I'm glad that she made up with her brother :) BLACK BUTLER, FAIRY TAIL AND DEATH NOTE!!!!! I loooove those SHOWS~

Just a thing to point out, if you read the app for my character, it says that she starred in VIXX Voodoo Doll and Error. I also see that you have Luhan as one of YOUR love rivals, because of all that's happening now, I can't guarantee that Luhan will appear much. Just a heads-up. I adore her relationship with Sehun!! The only thing I would like you to add to the app would be hyper-links to your vocal and dancing twins :) Everything looks good now~!
CHO mee-yon
lead vocal , visual / lee dasom / lee jong suk
Over all your app looks really good. Mee-Yon I see will make drama happen because of her attitude, and I love that! But I just have a QUESTION: How did she come across Jellyfish? I mean it's not a really well known company. Did she get scouted on the streets and adviced to audition or is she a fan of the artists under Jellyfish? Another question is: Mee-Yon's dog, what rase is it? Almost all have at least one animal, it will be easier finding a picture of the dog if I knew which race it is. Another thing, your love interest is Luhan. But concidering this takes place after they broke up and the lawsuit issue is still ongoing, whouldn't it be better for your character (if she were to have an love interest) that you change it? And please elaborate MORE about how they met and their relationship.

OTHER than that you app look good. Just clear up my QUESTIONS and add the CHANGES to the app and you'll be ACCEPTED. I see you CHANGED what I wanted you to CHANGE but, do you think you can write about Kim Woobin? I don't know him all that well, and if it isn't too much to ask for, can you write about him? Thank you for writing about Kim Woobin! You're app is now accepted!
LILIAn yano eun song
main vocal, sub-dancer / song ah ri / mark yi-eun tuan of got7

Firstly I hope you don't mind I changed your face claim to Lee Geum Hee? Since there already was an APPLICANT who already chose Song Ah Ri. I love how detailed your personality was, but her past was a little too little. I would have liked to have a little MORE DETAIL to it. I think the past was a little vague. And that she's cousin with Choo Sarang~ she's so precious!! But do you think you can add Choo SungHoon ans Yano Shiho? I am mean Lilian is their niece, it doesn't make sense to just have Sarang and not her parents. The love interest is good to go.

Just add the CHANGES and you're good to go!
zhilian rose wang
lead rapper, sub-vocal / kim seuk hye / kunpimook "bambam" bhuwakul of got7

First of all thank you for taking time to make another application! The first I want you to change is that she rooms with Taeksoo. You obviously wrote this before I posted the second teaser, but that's fine. Since I guess you read the teaser you'll know that Taeksoo lives alone in an apartment. But I still like that you wrote about Taeksoo in your app! The second thing is, Jackson already have an older brother, and you left him out of the "Wang" family. I don't know if you knew or not, but could you add him to the family tree? I also see that Rose is CLOSE friends with Eric Nam, but wrote nothing about him... Also her and BamBam's relationship is so cute! Other than what I mentioned ealier your app looks really good! Thank you for making the changes! You're app is fine now!
han eunkyung
Main rappER, lead dancer / jang haebyeol / han sanghyuk of vixx

First of all, I adore Eunkyung! She's like, kind of perfect in her own way. Like her positive and negative personality traits are connected, I really like that. And her relationship with Hyuk is adorable! And I really like her friend with Taeksoo, and I can really imagine Eunkyung babysitting Hyunshik. I really have nothing negative to say and there is nothing I want you to change :) Well done!
Cho Hyun OK
main vocal, sub -rapper / lee geum hee / choi minho of shinee 

While reading through it, it looks good :) I really like her PERSONALITY, First of all, I'm so sorry it took so long for me to finally have this application up! But I'll get on with it now. Firstly, her personality is really detailed and I love that. I liked how you also put down the negavtives under each point. Her past was well written and detailed, but as I continued to read I felt like she should have been born somewhere around 1990 to 1993. It also doesn't seem realistic for her to live alone in an unknown country when she's just 17. Also it seem that she has too much to do at such a young age, I understand her living and family conditions, but still. Also, her brother, you said he moved to Korea too alone. Then I did some calculations that Cho Hyun is 17 and her brother is 7 years younger. That means he moved to Korea when he was 10. To me that's a no-no. No kid should move alone to a different country and live alone. You also wrote Taemin as Taimen...

just pointing it out. Sorry it took so long for me to re-review your app!! But I have read it and everything look good now :)
AHN Ha-neul
lead rapper, sub-vocal / son hwa min / none

HA-neul looks like a character with a lot on her plate, I mean that in the best way. I really like her and I find it really interesting that she has foreign friends. THAT WAS A FIRST FOR ME TO WITNESS. aLL IN ALL I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, ALSO THANK YOU OFR APPLYING TWICE!
 
yOU'RE ACCEPTED!
Kae mi yeon
lead vocal, visual / do hwe ji / bobby of iKon 

first, let me thank you for applying twice! Miyeon's personality was very well detailed and gave me a good insight to how she is as a person. Mi yeon's  background was also very well written and it showed how she came to be the person she is. And i know it's weird but i love the relationship she has with bobby! the push she does and the pull he does it makes it so wonderfully complicated! ALL in all there were nothing i would want you to change.
 
You're accepted!
dae choon-hee
lead vocal, visual / park "pony" hyemin / jang hyunseung of Beast

First of all I really like how you wrote the application and answered as you character. That's a first until now. her personality is really detailed and well written. her past is interesting and it's actually pretty realistic. I really like her relationship with her friends. For the twins section can you add some links to all the parts? So i know how the singing and rapping is. can you also add her dancing twin? Since she has a passion for dancing it doesn't make sense for it to be empty. And her whole realionship with hyunseung is amazing! I can totally see it as you wrote it.
 
So all in all it was a really good app, but just add the links to the twins and you're accepted!
LUMINITA RYOM
lead rapper, sub-vocal / moon dambi / kim "zinni" jinhee former glam

Review coming soon!