( ♚ — teaser 01; )

*|*Apply Open*|*Pandoras*|*Jellyfish Entertainment*|*New Season of MyDol*|*
OZ5FEnx.png
MYDOL SEASON 2!
 
     "It seems like the popular Idol-elimination show MYDOL is back with another season! This time it will be a selected group of girls who will go through different trials, missions and eliminations to become idols. There will be 20 hopeful girls who all aspire to be in Jellyfish Entertainment's newest group project "PANDORAS". Jellyfish Entertainment is known to house artists such as VIXX, Seo Inguk, Park Hyoshin. Who of these 20 girls will be the remaining 5 and eventually the group PANDORAS? Stay tuned to our channel and watch these girls grow. And remember when the time comes, vote for who you want to see in the group."
 
 
  
"What do you think sir?" An employee asked her boss, Hwang Saejun.
 
"It's good enough," he answered, "can you call in VIXX for me?" the employee nodded her head and went to find the six boys. When they arrived Hwang Saejung asked them to watch the teaser video and asked for their opinions. They all agreed that it was good enough, and that they should start revealing the 20 girls pretty soon. Since VIXX has their youtube show VIXXTV he asked if it was possible they could promote the show to their international fans. VIXX's leader N said it was fully possible and would introduce the show.
 
Later they went to record in the dance practice room. 
 
"Hello Starlights!" Ken said while waving at the camera. "Today we have some exiting news to tell you. Our-" he was interrupted by Hyuk who continued: "Our company will be debuting a girl group!" He said while smiling and laughing at Ken's not-amused expression.
 
"But it will be 'made' like how VIXX was formed, through MYDOL," Hongbin informed with a smile while Ken and Hyuk nodded their heads behind him. Ken then went over to the couch and sat beside Leo and asked him: "Leo-hyung, what do you thing of our trainees?" he asked with a huge grin. Leo just looked at him and blinked, looked at the camera and then back to Ken and answered, "They're good," and went back to playing on his phone.
 
On the other side of the room Hyuk and Hongbin interviewed the former MC's of VIXXTV N and Ravi. "So hyungs what do you think of our trainees?" Hyuk asked.
 
"Ah.. they are all really good, but you can see that some are better than the others," Ravi said and his chin with a nod of his head. 
 
"I think that the best ones will be in the group," N said with a smile.
 
"Who do you think will-" Hongbin started but was cut off by Hyuk's shout, "What?!" Hongbin shouted back at him.
 
"You can't reveal any names or anything~!" Hyuk said while shaking his head with a cute expression.
 
"Uri maknae-yah~" N said and pinched Hyuk's cheeks, "Uri Hyukawai~!" He continued while Hyuk groaned and tried to break free of N's hold of him. At the back Hongbin and Ravi laughed at Hyuk's missery while Ken and Leo moved towards them with Ken clinging onto Leo, who had an annoyed expression on his face and tries to get his arm out of Ken's hold. When they were all on a line in front of the camera Hongbin said the ending speach: "This was it for this episode of VIXXTV, we hope you will love our sister-group as much as we do and hwiting to them all!" 
 
"Up til this this has been Real V, V-I-X-X, VIXX! Thank you STARLIGHTS!" They all said with a wave of their hands.
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — I won't say this is an official chapter, but this gives you kind of an introduction to MYDOL and for you to see my writing style :) I hope you like this little teaser~ I also want to thank you all for subscribing, upvoting and applying~! Thank you~~!!