( ♚ — teaser 02; )

*|*Apply Open*|*Pandoras*|*Jellyfish Entertainment*|*New Season of MyDol*|*
OZ5FEnx.png
Jung Taeksoo The 1st Official Unknown Member.
 
     "Alright girls," Hwang Saejun said as he looked at the remaining trainees in front of him. "As you've probably noticed you're no longer 20 girls who will be on the show." The girls looked at each other and noticed they were short on people. "What we, meaning myself and the board, have eliminated the girls who we thought were not good enougharrow-10x10.png to be in out coming girl grouparrow-10x10.png. We ended up choosing you girls to be on MYDOL and promote for Pandoras through missions and evaluations. Are there any questionsarrow-10x10.png?" The girls looked at each other before one girls raised her arm. Saejun nodded his head towards her.
 
"How many members are there gonna be in the girl group?" one girl asked.
 
"We think of either 4 or 5," Saejun said, "We are not sure yet." the girl nodded her head and another girl raised her arm, "Yes?"
 
"Um... Ah... When do you suppose the group will debut?'" 
 
"We estimate around April." The girl nodded her head and it was quiet. "Any more questions?" None of the girls spoke up and Saejun dismissed them, but held back one of the girls to talk to. As the other girls walked out they all glanced at each other in silence. They all thought the same thing: 'I have to debut!' They all glanced at each other again, some with a glare, some with smiles and some with a look of indifference. When they got to their places of living, most of the girls stay at the dorm, though there are some special cases like Jung Taeksoo.
 
She lives in an apartment not far from the company building. Taeksoo's "special case" is that she's a mother to a 5 month old son, Hyunsik. Noone exept Hwang Saejun, VIXX and Taeksoo's friends outside of the company knows of her having a son. not even the other trainees and Taeksoo wants to keep it that way for as long as she can.
 
"You wanted to talk to me alone," Taeksoo stated, "why?" Saejun smiled and gestured her to sit down.
 
"I want you to be in the group," he said. Taeksoo was confused, she was with the other trainees and all of them were told they would partisipate on MYDOL. Taeksoo couldn't understand his reasoning for her to be in the group.
 
"W-what? Why? I thought we were all-" Saejun cut her off: "That was and still is the plan, but this was a decision from both the board and me." he said with a smile, "also we want a group with the best teamwork out there so we would like for you to tell us if there is any problems or anything else within the group."
 
"So, you mean..." Taeksoo struggles to get the words out, "like a s-spy?" Saejun nodded his head. "B-but I can't move into the dorm just to see how they all live together! You know I can't..." Taeksoo trailed off with a worried expression on her face.
 
"Again, we know, but you have extraordinary observation skills," Saejun said with a serious expression, then continued with a small smile, "and your voice, it's the best I've heard in a long time. You're fit to be in this group. Don't underestimate yourself. That was all, you can go home now." Taeksoo stood up, bowed and left the room.
 
"Atka~" Taeksoo shouted as she walked in the door, "I'm home!" A bark was herd inside the house as a huge furry Alaskan Malamute ran towards it's owner. He barked again while waging his tail Taeksoo giggled and fastened a leash on him, "Let's go and get Hyunsik," Atka barked and almost draged Taeksoo out the door. As they walked down the street Taeksoo thought about what Saejun said: 'I'm really... going to debut. This is amazing, but how am I gonna observe them. I don't know them all that well either..' Taeksoo smiled as she was the familiar door and knocked.
 
"Xiah!" the person smiled as he opened the door, "And you brought Atka too, come in!" Taeksoo smiled as she followed him inside.
 
"Jackson, who is it?" a voice was heard and a bark answered his question. As Taeksoo entered the livingroom she was greated with smiles, "I'm so lucky I get a GOT7 welcome," she smiled "Where's Hyunsik?"
 
"Jr, put him to bed for his nap," answered JB as he petted Atka, "It's about time for him to wake up anyway, he's been asleep for an hour already."
 
"Alrgiht, I'll go wake him up," Taeksoo said as she went and Youngjae stood up to pack Hyunsik's things. As Taeksoo  came out carrying Hyunsik she smiled and sat on the couch, "Thank you guys so much for looking after him today,"
 
"It's fine," Yugyeom dismissed, "we didn't have any schedules anyway."
 
"Still, thank you," she smiled as Hyunsik laughed at Jackson's funny face. as he spoke, "Hyunsik is my Godson! Of course I will look after him~!" 
 
"It was just luck that the rest of us also didn't have any schedules," said Mark as Atka laied his head in Marks's lap, begging for a scrach behind his ear.
 
"Well, we better get going," Taeksoo said and Bambam took Hyunsik to dress him for going out, while Jackson went to get Hyunsik's stroller. Taeksoo smiled in gratefulness and when Bambam was done dressing Hyunsik she took him and placed him in the stroller. She then fastened Atka's leash on the stroller and waved at GOT7 as she walked out the door.
 
"Let's go home, shall we?" Taeksoo smiled as Hyunsik laughed and clapes his hands at Atka who was trying to catch snowflakes in his mouth.
 
 

  AUTHOR'S NOTE. — Hello everyone! This is your author Sakura19Haruno95, but I will use my nickname from now which is "Mika". This is a teaser where you can see Taeksoo's role in all this with a little GOT7 on the side :) If you read my example application which is my character Jung Taeksoo you will know that Taeksoo has a son and one of his Godfathers are GOT7's Jackson. Anyway you'll know a little more about my character and I hope you like her :) You can find more about her here.

Keep applying and there is still no deadline yet and I hope you liked this teaser :)