Only Look At Me

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Theme Song: Only Look At Me by Taeyang

 

“Hello beautiful, you’re here alone?” asked a handsome guy taking a seat next to Victoria. She didn’t answer him, just nodded in reply. “Can I keep you company then? I’m Ji Hoon” asked the man again giving Victoria a seductive smile but she didn’t turn to look at him, just answered shortly with an expressionless tone “Up to you”. He talked a lot but Victoria didn’t seem like that there was anything could get into her ears. She was a bit drunk since that handsome guy was approaching her and now the amount of alcohol increased more and more making her feel dizzy but there was no sign that she would stop. Ji Hoon ordered more alcohol for her, he was waiting for her to be completely drunk.

After some other shots, Victoria was totally unconscious because of being drunk. This was the chance that the guy was waiting for. “Do you want to go somewhere? There is a nice place that you will like” whispered Ji Hoon to the drunken Victoria then he lifted her arm around his neck while his hand was on her waist to support her to walk to a room he has booked on the upper floor. For keeping Victoria balance, it took him about 10 minutes to take out the room key card, but before he could open the door, someone grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and punched straight into his handsome making his nose bleed “YOU ! WHAT THE DO YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO WITH MY GIRL, BASTARD?” then he immediately turned around to catch Victoria before she fell on the floor, he helped her to sit down leaning against the door. When he was about to turned back, Ji Hoon punched him back making him fall.

“Damn it, my handsome face” complained G.O touched his lip which was bleeding now then he deathly glared at Ji Hoon and got up. He kicked the latter’s stomach then sat on the loser who now lying on the floor and kept punching his face “Try to get her drunk and spend a night with her? You’re really brave but you’re not lucky enough. I will make today be the worst day of your life, ing bastard” claimed G.O sternly then he beaten Ji Hoon until the latter fainted. His handsome face now had all bruises and blood. “ing whole” stated G.O glaring at the unconscious loser “Hitting my face is the worst thing you ever do” then he walked toward Victoria, took off his blazer and used it to cover her long legs since her dress was too short. He carried her in bridal style to his car and drove her to his house.

@________________________@

It’s more convenient since G.O lives alone, separated from his family even though their relationship is really good. He doesn't like anyone bother his privacy. He carried Victoria to his room and lay her down on his king-sized bed, pulled the blanket up to her neck to cover her then he went to take a bath. After about 10 minutes, he went out with a towel on his head.

Victoria who was drunk now felt hot because of the effect of alcohol so she took the blanket off her body. “This dress is so uncomfortable” complained Victoria in a low tone sitting up to take off her dress while still closing her eyes. G.O didn’t saw what she was doing because the towel covered his face but he heard what she mumbled so he walked toward the closet and took out a white long-sleeved shirt then he handed it to her while his other hand was busy to dry his wet hair with the towel “Wear this. It’s more comfortable to sleep than your dress”. Hearing someone was talking to her, Victoria lazily opened her eyes and saw a man handing her a shirt with a towel covered his face. Because of curiosity, she stood up in front of him and threw the towel away so that she could see his face.

“G.O!?!” mumbled Victoria looking at the figure in front of her then she looked down at his hand which held a big white shirt then looked back at his face. G.O who was surprised at her action now became stunned when he saw the half- Victoria standing in front of him. His heart pounded hard and his blood boiled. He immediately turned aside, closed his eyes tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter