Eventually... - Chap1

One Way or Another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter One: Stage One

 

 

 

“Do you know who your roommate is, yet?” Rinha asked the new girl, Minha.

Apparently, Donghae, who’s a close friend of her brother’s, turned out to have a sister. She was supposed to have died a few years ago but she hasn’t.

Also, it seems like it’s been a while since both Donghae and Eunhyuk knew about the news but they didn’t tell anyone about it, for some reason. And today they came out and revealed it all.

Everyone seems to take it normally, or at least act like they’re okay with the changes and the fact that Donghae and Eunhyuk are acting like they’re not in a relationship anymore for a reason that has to do something with the return of Donghae’s sister, Minha.

The idea didn’t appeal to her a lot. Why didn’t they just tell her that they both fell in love with each other? What did they think would happen to her? But again, this wasn’t her business and she decided to push the subject to the lower shelf for later.

Everyone does seem like they’re okay, except for Sungmin who looks like someone is sticking their finger to his sides and pinching him hard! He looks so uncomfortable that Jiwon almost feels bad for him.

It’s been a while since she joined her brother’s gang of friends. She’s been doing really fine and she really likes it there, she’s been feeling home with them. Like she could finally find someone who doesn’t want to hang around her for her money or status only. She’s really happy she found such people. Although she can’t show that happiness yet, she’s trying to be an easy, outgoing girl like Rinha. But it seems like old habits die hard.

Rinha has been very nice to her, she’s been taking good care of her, acting like the older sister Jiwon never had. Also these days, she’s been using Rinha’s room a lot because of the current disturbing situation with her roommate who doesn’t seem to get enough of her boyfriend.

Is he even her boyfriend?

They don’t stop making out whether Jiwon’s there or not. And for some reason, Jiwon has that feeling deep down, that it has something to do with herself. Like the guy is doing this intentionally! As if he’s challenging her to do something about it, yet Jiwon has no idea what she should do.

She thought, once, of telling her brother. But the idea had been buried long before it got the chance to be entertained.

So what should she do? She already told Rinha. Or rather, Rinha figured it out on her own and confronted Jiwon about it. But there isn’t much Rinha could do to help, either. She already lends Jiwon the extra bed she had until someone is assigned to be her roommate, Jiwon was extremely thankful for that.

“Hum… Kim Rinha…” Minha read the name of her roommate from the paper.

Everyone was silent for a while, then they all laughed.

All save for Jiwon.

Because right now, her stomach felt like it weighed tons.

The fact that Minha is going to be Rinha’s roommate could mean one thing… and one thing only.

That it’s time for Jiwon to face the facts.

She has to talk to that guy her roommate can’t separate herself from.

Park Yoochun.

 

 

                                   

 

Jiwon returned to her dorm room that day after classes. She didn’t feel like hanging out with anyone, so she just opted to going back to her room. She was really anxious about having to face that guy her roommate is hanging out with. The situation with her brother’s –now hers, too- friends wasn’t reassuring, either. There seemed to be a silent fight going on between Eunhyuk and Donghae on a side then Sungmin and his boyfriend on the other. It makes her worry too, but she can’t say much since she basically knows nothing about the entire situation from the beginning, and it wasn’t even her business to begin with. Though she hoped nothing too bad would happen.

Jiwon tiredly got out her room keys and unlocked the door, planning on getting a good nap before she wakes up to study a little then read the new book she got from the library. But all her plans were literary ruined when she saw that silhoue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter