Last Stand - Chap 1

One Way or Another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heechul was preparing himself he had to meet Hangeng at his dad's warehouse in ten minutes but he wasn't dressed yet.

Well, the Chinese man was used to him being late by now.

Today him and Hangeng, had a party to go to. Their university was organizing it for new students so they could have a taste of the college life before really getting into the hard stuff like the lessons.

Heechul never missed any of those parties even though he was now at his last year. He liked to go there and make fun of at the awkward teenagers trying to act like grown-ups. There was also the fact that as the college legends he and the others had to be there to show the new recruits who was the boss.

He was picking up one of his many skinny jeans when his mother called him.

“Heechul ! Your Chinese friend is here, come down!”

“Tell him to come up!”

“How can I? I don't speak Chinese!”

Heechul sighed; again his mother was being rude to his friend.

He was trying to find something to wear quickly to go and save his favorite hyung when he heard quiet steps coming his way. He looked back at his room's door to see Hangeng leaning in his doorway. The dancer looked at his friend and smiled.

“You know I'm getting tired of always seeing you in your boxers!”

The dark haired beauty smirked. He wrapped his arms around his body as if trying to hide it from his friend's view but wearing a coy smile all the same.

“I'm sure you enjoy it, you ert!”

The chinese man chuckled but didn't answer and just went to sit on Heechul's bed, quietly waiting for the other boy to get ready.

Heechul began to try out different outfits and sometimes asking for Hangeng's opinion but never taking it into consideration.

“Shut up Hannie you don't know anything!” was nearly Heechul's favorite sentence after all.

Finally, the snarky boy e last time to the ever so patient boy on his bed and asked:  “What do you think of that? Do I look hot?”

He was wearing a red tee-shirt with holes in all the right places; it had a random band's logo on it. With that, he had the tightest black skinny jeans known to man; he also had pulled his long pitch black hair in a ponytail.

Hangeng's breath caught in his throat and he could just nod his head stupidly.

Heechul smiled arrogantly.

“Of course I do! I'm Kim Heechul!”

Then he looked at the chinese man still on his bed.

“Don't stay like this you pabo!  Let's go! We better not make Teukkie wait!”

The dancer sighed slightly. Of course, it was always all about Leeteuk, he should have known. They went out of Heechul's house both of them taking great care to avoid the skinny boy's parents. They were walking quietly to Leeteuk's house when suddenly Hangeng spoke:

“So did you get dolled up to finally ask Leeteuk out?”

That caught the other young man by surprise. His eyes widened and he sputtered, answering in a heartbeat.

“What are you talking about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter