Evil Innocence - Chap 2

One Way or Another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

It has been a few days since they’ve started class and already Kyuhyun was bored. Nothing much happened and he fell in the routine he knew he would face eventually. And things never changed… Eunhyuk, his roommate and another blond boy would always pick on Donghae, which he couldn’t care less, but it made Donghae cranky and so, annoying to be around. The only thing that Kyuhyun appreciated was that for a week now he was alone in his room, since his said roommate never came back after the last time. To have peace and space for himself, Kyuhyun liked that. He had no idea where Sungmin was sleeping for all this time, but in a way he didn’t care to know either.

After class the young boy went back to his room. Coming in he threw his bag on the floor and dropped on his bed, tired of the long day. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, wondering how he became like this, how come he was so indifferent about everything and so unamused by things from life. He turned his head to the side and that’s when he saw the stuffed pink unicorn Sungmin gave him on the first day. A smile crept on his face and he surprised himself by having a silly smile. Even if it was ridiculous and cliché Kyuhyun couldn’t help but leave the stuffed animal on his bed even if he didn’t sleep with it.  That made him wonder where his roommate could be and what he was doing… He thought he didn’t care, but in the end he was curious. Just a little bit curious… Lost in his thoughts, Kyuhyun didn’t even realize when he fell asleep.

The brunet opened his eyes and outside it was already dark. He was still wearing his uniform and lying in his bed like this. He looked at his watch, it was already late and he definitely missed dinner. He cursed, thinking that tonight he’ll starve. It wasn’t like him to miss time like this and to fall asleep during the day. He looked at his phone and saw the messages Donghae sent him asking where he was and some from his mom and sister to just take news from him. He reassured his hyung and sent a small text to his family before sighing loudly. Too many people to deal with… He then changed into his pajamas and went to sleep again.

Not even a few minutes after he lied down, he heard a loud noise and the door of his room opened. To his surprise he recognized Sungmin’s shadow coming in and turning the lights on without any regards fro his roommate.

Wow, so now he decided to finally come back?!  Kyuhyun thought sarcastically. Not wanting to have to make conversation with the boy, Kyuhyun pretended to be asleep, but he kept his hears opened, imagining the boy walking in the room. But he didn’t even need to concentrate since Sungmin wasn’t making any effort to try being discreet.

Pout! Pling! Scratch! The noises were getting worse. Not able to take it anymore, Kyuhyun raised in his bed, ready to yell at the annoying boy, but then he surprisingly saw that the boy was passed out on his bed. The youngest got up from his bed and got closer to the other. He leaned on top of him, trying to see if he really was asleep or not, and indeed he was! Seriously… this guy was really something… That’s when he noticed that he was really close to Sungmin. It was the first time that he really looked at the boy and noticed his features. And he had to admit that the blond boy was really beautiful.

What the hell was he thinking about?! How could a boy be beautiful?! Mad at himself, for having stupid thoughts, he decided to take it out on Sungmin and pinched the others boy nose. But the blond boy didn’t move an inch and continued sleeping peacefully. Despite himself, Kyuhyun smiled at the other’s cuteness. He let him sleep and went back to his own bed to sleep too.

Hours later Kyuhyun was still eyes open, staring at the ceiling. Only one word came to mind… bunny! He had a freaking bunny in his room! He thought that since his roommate seemed so peaceful and cute sleeping that he wouldn’t be a problem, but Kyuhyun was so wrong. It started with a cringing noise when he noticed that indeed Sungmin grinded his teeth, if it was only that it would’ve been alright but… he snored, moved all the time and cringed his teeth in the most annoying way. Kyuhyun wasn’t one to have a light sleep, so it was really something that it prevented him from sleeping. And he didn’t know why but the sounds reminded him those of a bunny.

Finally it took him a few hours to fall asleep and he could almost see the sun rising behind the curtains. When his alarm clock went off he had only slept for 3 hours. He turned around ready to yell at Sungmin and complain about his bad habits but the bed was empty. For a second there Kyuhyun thought he only dreamed everything that happened the night before… But no… His ears and his half dead tired brain and body knew it was very much real. But then he wasn’t sure if Sungmin was really back to sleep in their room or not… He assumed not, since he would run away like a thief in the morning. Kyuhyun got up and got ready to class. As soon as he met Donghae, the youngest started complaining about is new annoying boyfriend and his friend was surprised to see him so agitated. True that there were not many things that would make Kyuhyun get mad or get out of his indifference… and the fact that Sungmin did made him even more mad at himself.

The day passed relatively quickly and soon enough he was back in his room. Since he wasn’t in the mood to study or even to play video game Kyu decided to take a good hot shower to try relaxing a bit. Maybe after then he’ll be in the mood to do something. The boy got rid of his uniform, throwing it in the dirty laundry basket and hop in the shower. Once inside it he suddenly started humming an air, absentmindedly. When he noticed he was doing it, he stopped immediately; concerned that someone might hear him. But there was no one that could hear him right? That was the thing, there was no one in his room right now, and he highly doubted his roommate would suddenly come back, even if he came back yesterday night it was already late. Deciding he was safe, the boy didn’t stop himself anymore and started singing for real. It was something he enjoyed. A part from his studies, Kyuhyun didn’t have any other activities or any hobby apart maybe video games. The only thing he actually enjoyed for himself was singing. He started a few years ago, accompanying his sister who played the violin, at their neighborhood church. It was only to help out, but Kyuhyun found out that he was actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter