--7

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 9 in the morning, and Chorong is inside a taxi, on her way to Luhan's house. Luhan gave his address last night. He also said that he would pay for the taxi fare since it's not going to be cheap. His house is about one-hour drive away from their campus. After almost an hour, the taxi stopped in front of a huge house. She could see Luhan coming out from the house and making his way to the taxi driver to pay for the fare. Chorong gets out of the taxi to greet Luhan. 

"Thank you, Luhan for paying the fare. I'll make sure to repay it once I get my scholarship money for the next semester."

Luhan shakes his head with a smile. "No, no, I should thank you for coming here. It must be troublesome. I'm so sorry." Luhan says before she invites Chorong to come inside the house. Looking at the big house, Chorong could totally tell that Luhan comes from a wealthy family. No wonder he has his own car.

"Come have a seat. Would you like to drink something cold or hot?" Luhan asks.

"Anything would be fine." She says as she sits on the couch. Luhan walks to the kitchen. Chorong seems fascinated to see the interior of the house. She has never been to a luxurious house like this. She looks up. "Wow, that chandelier must cost at least a million won!" 

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Chorong could hear a voice of a guy. She turns her head to the right and she sees a guy, who might be a year or two older than her. She gets up and bows. 

"I'm Luhan's classmate." She says while looking down, trying to avoid any eye contact. She could somehow sense that the guy is uneasy about her presence. 

"Myungsoo, don't worry, she's my friend." Luhan says as he walks towards Chorong while holding two mugs filled with mango juice. Myungsoo just lets out a sigh before he walks away to his room. Chorong seems curious about the guy. But, she just keeps quiet in order to avoid being nosy about other people's life.

Luhan hands Chorong one of the mugs. "I'm sorry, it's just a mango juice. Nothing fancy." Luhan smiles.

"It's okay. Thanks."

Luhan takes a sip of the refreshing mango juice. "So, may I have a look at the informations that you've got?" 

Chorong just nods before she grabs her backpack. She takes out a folder. "Everything's in here. I'm pretty sure almost everything is complete. I just wanted you to have a look first before we submit the task." She gives the folder to Luhan. Luhan seems a little bit flustered.

"So, you've done everything? All by yourself?" He asks.

"Yep."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Chorong. It must be very difficult for you. You should've told me sooner. Oh my! Now I don't feel like I deserve the marks." Luhan says as he his hair. He feels totally guilty.

"No, it's okay. I mean, I understand your situation, with your father being unwell. I wasn't that much of work after all."

"But still.."

"I'm going back to uni." The guy just now suddenly appeared with a pair of sunglasses, a backpack and an all-black outfit. "Make sure dad takes his medications on time." He says with a very cold expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter