--5

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, 11.15 p.m

Chorong, I'm so sorry. I don't think I can go to the hospital tomorrow. My dad is not feeling well. I'm sorry T__T

Luhan sent the text message. He just received a call from one of his dad's assistant, telling him that his dad collapsed when he was in the office. Fortunately, his house is only one-hour drive away from his uni. He's wondering if his 'brother' knew about his father's condition. As soon as he arrives home, he's shocked to see nobody except a nurse that's probably looking after his father. The nurse greets him.

"Sir, the doctor told me that your dad's condition is stable. He will be able to wake up once he gets enough sleep and rest. He propably fainted due to stress."

Luhan just nods after he heard the explanation from the nurse. Once the nurse leaves the house, he walks to his dad's room. He feels guilty. His dad must have felt lonely since both Luhan and his brother are away. 

Luhan takes out his cell phone. He's going to call for his brother. "Hello?" His brother answers the phone.

"Where are you? Do you know what happened to dad?" 

"Why would I be there? You're the one that dad loves the most. So, please take care of that old guy." His brother replies with a very sarcastic tone. Luhan could not hold his anger anymore. 

"Kim Myungsoo!" Luhan almost screamed. He knew that he was being rude to his brother for not speaking formally.

"I'll never forget what you've done to my family, Luhan..." He hangs up.

 

 

"Luhan is not here? That's weird..." Seulgi says while looking for Luhan in the lecture hall. She's responsible for their attendance. Chorong who is seated next to Seulgi seems to be looking around as well. "Hmm, he told me that his dad was not feeling well." Chorong tells. 

"Waa, you guys seem to grow closer now." Seulgi teases Chorong because before this, Chorong usually didn't care much about other people. 

"Good morning!" Wendy greets them in English before she takes a seat next to Chorong. Chorong and Seulgi both give her a smile. "What's up?" She asks.

"Oh, we were talking about Luhan's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter